A Conversation for Ask h2g2

**FRONT PAGE: Your opinion please!**

Post 421

aka Bel - A87832164

Don't say you've already linked to all who said 'aye'?
Why don't you link to your and Antelia's PS, Derek? I bet there are many people who don't know our Italics yet. Well, it took me a couple of years to find out about them. smiley - erm

Post 422

The H2G2 Editors

You don't want to link to our spaces! We're boring. It's all about *YOU* not us. smiley - run

Post 423

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I now have a McFly song in my head.

smiley - grr

Post 424

aka Bel - A87832164

Sorry, Roymondo, I don't know what you're talking about. smiley - laugh

>>It's all about *YOU* not us.<< Well, you're part of it.
I'm not going to comment on the 'boring' bit. smiley - tongueout

Post 425

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

'Sorry, Roymondo, I don't know what you're talking about.'

Think yourself very, very lucky.

(No quote button. smiley - grrsmiley - grrsmiley - grr)

Post 426

Badger

You cn pick me yay smiley - drunk

Post 427

Badger

Aye smiley - cheers for the King smiley - run !

Post 428

benjaminpmoore

I hate to cast aspertions on this project, but I've just been on the fp for a week, and the only post this generated for me was derek telling me I was on the fp.

Obviously, she's out of my league, I'm wasting my time cos she'll never be mine...

DAMMIT!

Post 429

aka Bel - A87832164

Don't reckon without the host - err- smiley - lurkers, benjamin. smiley - winkeye

Post 430

mia kulpa

I didn't realise I was supposed to say "AYE" instead of "why not?".

As it's been sort of lonely over on my PS then even just Derek coming to visit would be an improvement. smiley - winkeye

I think this is the bit where I smiley - run

smiley - angel mia

Post 431

Derek

>>>I hate to cast aspertions on this project, but I've just been on the fp for a week, and the only post this generated for me was derek telling me I was on the fp.

Don't worry about who's posting or not! You have absolutley no idea who's looking at your page; a *lot* more people than you imagine. I refer you to another post made on a different thread but relevant here:

"I was staying with some people this weekend. While not being particularly computer-savvy or even that interested, most of them knew about h2g2, thought it was great, looked at the site from time to time, had printed off stuff etc, to read, quote, use.

However, not one of them had ever registered, would ever even consider registering or would have any inclination to post on this site, or any other. This has been my experience through the years. *Lots* of people read your stuff; you just don't necessarily know about it. Feeback is (usually) nice to receive, but don't always expect it at the bottom of your entry. You're not really writing for the h2g2 Community as such but more the great number of folk that read the site but don't ever post.

A member of staff, much to their great amusement, once walked into a shop/restaurant to find their entry in a frame on the wall. No one had posted to the entry itself." smiley - ok

Post 432

benjaminpmoore

What was the entry?

Post 433

bobstafford

I did not get a huge response. But on the whole the idea was good and the project worthwile.smiley - smileysmiley - ok

Post 434

Aximili

Apart from Derek, I had one person pop over to my PS and post, and I did pay more notice to PSs that were on the FP.

Post 435

aka Bel - A87832164

I didn't have anybody unknown post on my PS (apart from Derek), but I have the PY in my journal since. smiley - erm

Post 436

The H2G2 Editors

Anyone else? Or does anyone want to have a second shot at fame? smiley - smiley

Post 437

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Oh, go on! It's fun!! smiley - biggrin

Post 438

Aximili

I'm up for another run!

Post 439

Icy North

Aye..........'m not sure

Post 440

Thatprat - With a new head/wall interface mechanism

If you're *really* short of vict... er volunteers, I'll say "aye", but let me know first so I can stick some interesting guff on the page. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post