A Conversation for Ask h2g2

cancel

Post 5621

Ivan the Terribly Average

These nine months and more have I been seeking the prophet, and yet I have found him not. smiley - wah Oh where could He be?

cancel

Post 5622

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

The hoovery one is found, whereever in dark the dank dust be, under carpet over shelf in a cupboard the hoover scree smiley - zen But most of all let the hoovery one into your life and then the hoover liveth in our hearts smiley - zen h o o v e r y h o o v e r y h o o v e r y h o o v e r y h o o v e r y h o o v e r y h o o v e r y smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5623

Baron Grim

I saw his name on a bar-top amusement game in a biker bar in Galveston County, Texas. He placed second on their Mah-Jong game...

Ok, It was me, I did it.

cancel

Post 5624

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Yes, but you did it in respect of the prophet Nighthoover. smiley - zen
'Tis all good.

cancel

Post 5625

smiley - wow Theres some nighthoover graffiti in a pub toilet I know smiley - whistle

cancel

Post 5626

Baron Grim

Check the front page... down there scrolling along the bottom!

"Quote of the day"

cancel

Post 5627

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit only half way reading the front page
"By the time I read the dust particles in the bottom it will be night smiley - magic"

cancel

Post 5628

smiley - wow Turely and sruly it msut be a sgin smiley - zen 'QUOTE OF THE DAY: '
i want 2 cancel this account what 2 do'

' <\zen>

cancel

Post 5629

Baron Grim

I've not noticed that feature before. Is this the INAUGURAL QotD?

cancel

Post 5630

STRANGELY STRANGE ( A brain on a spring )

Strewth, he be quoted on the front page!
Could this fortel the Night Of The Hoove!

cancel

Post 5631

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

EF < F47997?thread=3811817 >

cancel

Post 5632

bunnyfrog will never die

Alright you lot, settle down, being quoted does not validate the religion, even Charled Manson gets quoted from time to time.
Honestly! You had five whole weeks of Quitting then, what went wrong? So come on guys lets all leave the shrine peacefully and Quit until he (maybe) gets back shall we?

cancel

Post 5633

yea Q u i t smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5634

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

This is NOT a religion. Religions are based on historical myths. We are followers of the one true Hoove, alive and well and waiting to surprise us.

cancel

Post 5635

Yes, the hoover was real, we've actualy got real, tenable proof in the two posts the hoov made to this here very thread.... true we've 'egged' it all up a bit... but heck its good fun no smiley - biggrinsmiley - zen h o o v e r y m e l t i n g p o t s o f s l i g h t l y o l d s o m e t h i n g u n c o u n t a b l e r e d smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5636

bunnyfrog will never die

*skulks in corner and mutters things about the lineage of 2legs*

cancel

Post 5637

*sulks in the other corner and mutters things about dolphins, rabbits and the price of carrots.

cancel

Post 5638

Ivan the Terribly Average

*mutters about mutterers sulking in corners*

cancel

Post 5639

Baron Grim

*mutters about mudders and mothers and sulks about skulkers sulking forlorn in corners*

cancel

Post 5640

*leaps up from the corner and flounces all over the thread smiley - wow *flounces* smiley - wow *flounces* smiley - diva *flounces exausively* smiley - wow

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more