A Conversation for Ask h2g2

cancel

Post 5561

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

By my clock it's now Hoovermass!smiley - bubbly

cancel

Post 5562

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

by mine too smiley - zen all spry to the might of the nighthoover smiley - zen may nighthoover once again hoover amongst us smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r n i g h t h o o v e r n i g h t h o o v e r n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5563

and as hoovermass draws to an end so cometh the 26th day on which the final message to us was left smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5564

All fall silent for the last minutes of Hoovermass. We hear the distant sound of Hooverpipes, the chant of the Hooverchoir, and give ourselves over to the Hoovervibe.

cancel

Post 5565

Praise be smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5566

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Lettuce spry smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5567

yea lettuce spry mhrily so smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zenn i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - bluelight n smiley - bluelight i smiley - bluelight g smiley - bluelight h smiley - bluelight t smiley - bluelight h smiley - bluelight o smiley - bluelight o smiley - bluelight v smiley - bluelight e smiley - bluelight r smiley - bluelightsmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zen

cancel

Post 5568

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit continuing the search for nighthoover
"smiley - lighthouse"

cancel

Post 5569

smiley - zen the hoover that can be nkown is the hoover of the night smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5570

'doing the Albert'

hoover cometh with one hand what he taketh with the other

cancel

Post 5571

FairlyStrange

I simply can not believe this thread STILL going.

I wonder if the Nighthoover knows!

NM

cancel

Post 5572

Nsmiley - tardisIsmiley - tardisGsmiley - tardisHsmiley - tardisTsmiley - tardisHsmiley - tardisOsmiley - tardisOsmiley - tardisVsmiley - tardisEsmiley - tardisR

cancel

Post 5573

Captain T A Nuge, leader of the Clique (A3542186) Join today! -Back from the dead-

By tripe! Its a borg!

[Borg: "'sup, yo. I nearly assimilated Nighthoover once. He got away"]

By jingo, the Borg's gone again! What an inspirational story, noodle wabbit.

cancel

Post 5574

FairlyStrange

OK....I'll bite.

What has a Borg to do with the "imortal" Nighthoover?

And what is a Borg in this context?

NM

cancel

Post 5575

Captain T A Nuge, leader of the Clique (A3542186) Join today! -Back from the dead-

Meh. I dunno. The inspiration of Nighthoover just struck me. A cyborg just seemed RIGHT... And why are you inverted-comma-ing Immortal? Nighthoover IS immortal!

cancel

Post 5576

FairlyStrange

My appologies...I momentarily forgot I was on hallowed ground.

I'm Hoovernostic, though I do try not to offend those who hold their beliefs to be true. Especially in their own temple.

Feel free to correct my social errors as needed!

(Though, I must say, Cyborg would ring well with my thoughts on this belief, too!smiley - winkeye)

NM

cancel

Post 5577

Its alright. I'm sure Nighthoover would be happy for you to test his teachings... it shows the strength of his followers!

cancel

Post 5578

FairlyStrange

I well understand the devotion of his/her followers. You have been truly faithful since that wonderous day on September 5, 2001, when his/her presence first appeared.

I only question if the great Nighthoover actually exists or perhaps could be a figment....a grand illusion produced for entertainment by some poor demented Researcher with nothing more to do with their time than to torment their fellow Hitchhikers.

I'm sure you await the resurection of His/Her Hooverness, but I must say that in my many years of trodding this wonderful "Blue Goo", I've not seen evidence of his/her possible return, nor his/her actual existance.

Therefore, I await proof. And in faith there can be none. Faith stands alone and proof will only disproove a faith.

This is why I remain a Nighthoovernostic.

NM

cancel

Post 5579

How? His name is in scripture. Check the early posts of this thread for evidence of this.

cancel

Post 5580

We need no sign,
No Hooverly whine,
For our faith is strong,
As the night is long,
And the day after too,
Our faith will last through,
The voices of doubt,
We'll hoover them out.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more