cancel

Post 5641

Raymond

exausively ??? What???

RtC

cancel

Post 5642

sapphirenjade

i think he meant exhaustively or exhaustingly. something in the thereabouts.

cancel

Post 5643

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

yea! smiley - boing exhaustively! smiley - boing *founces* smiley - boing lettuce flunce and flounce to the hoover smiley - zen f l o u n c e smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5644

sapphirenjade

of course, the statement still doesn't make much sense anyway. smiley - smiley

cancel

Post 5645

Ivan the Terribly Average

Yea verily, he did flounce before the nontable of the Prophet. smiley - grovelsmiley - zen

cancel

Post 5646

Both extensively and exaustively did the prophet flounce mhrily and fhrily so in their laminations of the kitchen countertops made in Spain smiley - zen n o n t a b l e smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5647

sapphirenjade

god, when will i stop laughing? that was funny. however, i think you forgot again, how to spell exhaustively.

cancel

Post 5648

Ivan the Terribly Average

Spelling problems are a Sign that a person has been smiley - zen Touched By the Prophet smiley - zen. Or possibly prodded by someone else, but we shouldn't enquire too closely.

Lettuce spry. smiley - grovel

cancel

Post 5649

I have indeed been proded exaustively smiley - biggrin n o n t a b l e h o o v e r a m a t i c n o n h o o v e r e d l i g h t b l u e l i g h t n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - bluelight

cancel

Post 5650

sapphirenjade

yes, i'm sorry. i'm one of those walking, talking dictionaries. and, if you catch me spelling improperly, you will either find me correct it in the next post, or......

i'm working on not being such a spelling and grammar snob, so.....

if i didn't correct it, if you could see me in person, you would notice that i wince and scowl at the fact that i'm just gonna leave it alone, to save everyone else from being annoyed.

having said this, the reason i recorrected you is because, you see, we had already been over this, with the word exhausted. but....

no harm done and i think we may safely proceed?

cancel

Post 5651

smiley - smiley no problem at all smiley - magic My spelling is absolutely awful, unless I relaly really put my mind to it I just can't spell for toffee smiley - doh but here in the cancel thread we thrive on spelling erros smiley - zen lettuce spry smiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5652

Baron Grim

And yet capitalisation bothers you not a bit. smiley - rofl

BTW... you must be new here. Meet 2legs, high profit of nighthoover, archmangler of spelling, keeper of the and and master of silliness... Oh... and your president as well.

cancel

Post 5653

Baron Grim

Or was it king? I can't keep it strait.

cancel

Post 5654

sapphirenjade

I have met him, and yes I am new here. Funny you should mention the capitalization. Yes, when writing a paper, or doing something proper, I always use proper capitalization. But, I'm a much more efficient typer if I do not capitalize anything. I suppose I find it looks pretty, more like a style of writing, than a fault. You know, how some people write on paper in all caps and some write in cursive, some print. When speaking to the general masses, lower-case is the style I choose. You see, I have a typewriter at home. And, as you may know, typewriters use the courier print. Well, I just think it looks so artistic when writing in that font (which I usually do) to not capitalize anything.

Therefor, I've gotten very used to it, and I spend more time hitting the 'backspace' key to fix that error, than if I just type it all this way. But, yes, you did get me there.

cancel

Post 5655

sapphirenjade

i have a little bit of vodka in the freezer, but my husband isn't home from work yet, and it's not very nice to start without him. but, i'm so tempted to have a shot or two. but i won't because then i would have to answer to him when he got home.

cancel

Post 5656

I've gotten a whole deal better with capitalisation, having spent years not bothering with it one bit whilst taking notes etc at Uni, I then came to notice I was also skipping out the capitalisation in writting 'proper' things, so made meself get a bit better with it. smiley - biggrinsmiley - erm its king BTW, not president, the presidency was stolen, stolen I say from me, vote rigging I recon smiley - grrsmiley - zen n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zen

cancel

Post 5657

sapphirenjade

oooh, yes. the vote rigging. there's always a lot of that going on.

cancel

Post 5658

sapphirenjade

is 'uni' the university?

cancel

Post 5659

Yeh, University; I ment the University I actually* went to, not the H2G2 University smiley - biggrinsmiley - ermsmiley - magic Most people I know, who seem my writing and spelling still find it hard to believe I got a first class hons BSc and then a Masters degree smiley - dohsmiley - jester

cancel

Post 5660

sapphirenjade

I didn't assume such things, although I can see how someone would. I assumed you meant an actual univerity. Funny, univerities exist. It's in the name of the school. But we just call it college.

My left shift key keeps sticking. Well, not sticking down, but rather......sticking up. I keep having a hard time pushing it.

Key: Complain about this post