A Conversation for LET THE PARTY COMMENCE hic -Pardon Me.

A Whale of a Party - Hic - Its on the move

Post 1

vegiman:-)

Hey everyone down there - I'm not coming in - I'm staying up here - The whalew is right out to sea and I can't spy any land anywhere. Where's my loverleeee beach gone. BooHoo Hic - Hey Thelma take me back pleeeeese. Wherewiswegoing????
veg

Post 2

Mewtwo and Vekura (Pokémon League: A285905. Be a superhero: A380396)

[falls through the hole to this forum; he is carrying Mew] Right. I'm here. Does anything know anything about the anatomy of a Mew? No? Then it's a good thing *I* do. [sets to work using his psychic powers to revive Mew]

Post 3

shazzPRME

Oh dear! We seem to have landed in a right pickle here don't we!!
I think that Velma is trying to attract her mate...maybe we can hitch a ride from him!
shazzPRME smiley - winkeye

Post 4

Hi Mew try one of Monsy's alcohilic chocolate fish - it revives anything.

Thelma Take us back the virtual cove where we can cary on skinny dipping in peace - I blame you Shazz you should have edited it out.
vegimansmiley - smiley

Post 5

shazzPRME

HAHAHAHA! As if I would do THAT! I don't edit OUT..just AROUND LOL

Post 6

But what about this whale, can anyone control it - anyone got any rope I can put down to steer it Hic#. Shazz do something - I think it is intoxicated with Monsy's fish.
vegimansmiley - smiley

Post 7

FairlyStrange

"Whirring noise stops as *heavy duty" buffer/stripper plops into the sea"

OUCH!!!! Sorry about your raft, there, Nick.....Here.....use my surfboard. It should be just big enough for you and your weavil buddies! Just let me get this rope out for Veggie first!

Here ya' go, Veggie......will 200 feet be enough?

smiley - fishNM

Post 8

Nick O`Teen

My raft! Oh dear, the weevils made that for me. Good thing they're stoked up on their gin oe they might be upset with me.

Thanks for the use of the surfboard. Although several of them are marine-based, most of the weevils I brought along aren't very waterproof (some of them aren't even colour-fast). I suppose if I kept the more frightened ones in my satchel, they'll be all right.

But I just got here. Are we abandoning our whale already, or are we riding out another imminent crisis?

Say, someone seems to have quaffed most of the port. Anyone know if there's any left?

Oh, Kensington wants to know if anyone has any more digestive biscuits. Apparently they're starting to run low.

Post 9

Researcher 99947

I'm feeling... tis[u ora qrlsye

Post 10

Big Geordie 103806

Still swimming home. Is surprised to see everyone. Where did you lot come from? What was that? Thelmas sinking? I don't believe it. Everone knows 'There are no leeks in Wales' smiley - smiley Looks around nervously in case SHE was there. Er, its a nice beach you have here, But Erm, shouldn't you be wearing some clothes *BLUSHES MADLY* (wispers)Is there any rum left? Looks around Has the chest been left behind? I need a drink it has been a long swim. Climbs a coaconut tree and starts throwing nuts at everyone 'Have a drink on me everybody' smiley - smiley

Post 11

Anonymouse

*pats Velma on the back (from the inside) and scurries up the blowhole*

*peers off into the sea* Ah.. there ya all are.. *steers Velma with a wish and a whisper over to pick up the crew*

Velma has one request.. No more tickling, please. smiley - bigeyes

Post 12

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

Hey I'll just join the new party - then I know where I am
ticklling huh?
I like that......

Post 13

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

*hanging onto Velma's tail and waving frantically* What happened? Where are we going? Did anyone save the vodka?

Post 14

Mewtwo and Vekura (Pokémon League: A285905. Be a superhero: A380396)

Mew is fine, and YK apologised. Erm, let's see if I can do this. [extends his hand toward Velma, who soon starts floating up out of the water. The whole thing is reminiscent of the scene in The Empire Strikes Back when Yoda lifts the X-Wing out of the swamp. Realizing this, Mewtwo drops Velma, making the biggest splash in the history of this post.]

Post 15

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

Sputter, gasp. Don't EVER do that again. A beach, a beach, my kingdom for a beach!

Post 16

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

*choking violently*
need something to wash the salt water out of me.
ah pass that bottle please

Post 17

Gwennie

Err - hello? What's happening? Where am I? Who am I and what's the meaning of life?

Ohh! My head hurts! Has anyone seen Monsy? I appear to have her foot in my hand........

Post 18

FairlyStrange

Nick...use the surfboard in good health. I think you'll find it has a very large storage compartment. It's completely waterproof. Just throw all that junk out of it, and your weavils should be just fine in it!smiley - smiley

NM

Post 19

Demon Drawer

*Big wooden chest bobs to surface*

Ah, daylight so this is where the party's at. Where are we heading.

Post 20

shazzPRME

Only Velma knows...and she is not saying smiley - smiley Wowbagger bragged that he knew...but I don't think that he does! Hey!! Have you noticed that parachute that's just landed on Velma's back! I bet that they are our new supplies.* scrambles along the slippery whale back and opens the huge parcel* Cor!! Look at this! Lots of booze...and plenty of biccies and choccie fishes smiley - smiley I have a good feeling about this party smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post