A Conversation for LET THE PARTY COMMENCE hic -Pardon Me.

The Docking Bay of the Spaceship

Post 101

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

No, what happened?

*Buys a t-shirt that says 'PLEASURE DOMES OF DEIMOS' on it, and changes in the nearest bathroom. Also buys a variety of spicy, salted bread sticks for everyone from a vendor.*


The Docking Bay of the Spaceship

Post 102

Kumabear


*looks left. looks right....finally sees one of these so called great white bears*

kind of small for them to be called great........hmmph.

*Intriguing thought creeps into mind............evil grin....walks nonchalantly up to nearby police hover cruiser (unoccupied) looks left and right . (cops are the same throughout the universe. they always leave the car running) .........opens door and slides into drivers seat............speeds casually away in search of political intrigue.....laughing diabolically* smiley - bigeyes

*rest of group watches in stunned silence*


The Docking Bay of the Spaceship

Post 103

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

~wonders if he is awake or asleep at the moment when he watches the scenery in front of him~


The Docking Bay of the Spaceship

Post 104

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

Something is not quite right with Baron. He seems dangerous at times. Its like he's hearing evil voices in his head telling him to steal police cars. Well, are we going after him?


The Docking Bay of the Spaceship

Post 105

shazzPRME

It's decision time I guess! I am going this way for the moment... but I could well bump into Baron BS while there! http://www.h2g2.com/F14181?thread=60514&post=444068 shazzPRME ;-)


Key: Complain about this post