A Conversation for The h2g2 Assassins guild

Antheas mind

Post 1

Acid Override - The Forum A1146917

*This is the inside of Antheas mind. It appears as a vast network of grey tunnels with electricity pulsing along some of them, inside various imps dwell, reperesentative of her thoughs and of parts of her mind. A memory imp runs past carrying scattered papers, some of which are torn.

Acid materialises having used the equipment he left in the medics room. His weapons gone he is dressed only in the black robes adorning all of the creatures in antheas mind. He stops to take a look and his eyes fix on a black spot burning through some of the tissue of her essence*

Whatever got in through the dreamlands is here. It must be what is destroying her mental functions. I have to find it...

*On closer inspection the imp is wounded and many of the papers it holds contain false or scattered memories*

...and kill it to return her to normal. Well, I suppose it is my area of expertise if nothing else.

*Setting off deeper into her memory Acid hopes to find her extensive knowladge of weapons. Here Antheas thoughts and memories will be as real as anything that could be manufactured in real life*

*This entire location is in Antheas mind. Anything she posts here may happen, physics, chance even cause and effect can be overridden by her in this thread

It should be noted Anthea does not want people in here. She claimed it was because she fears that her friends would be hurt.

It should also be noted that due to a potion of co-location acid is also in the real world, unconcious in the brig should someone need to reach him without meeting in person*

Antheas mind

Post 2

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

*a small black cat wanders past Acid*

Antheas mind

Post 3

Wøñkø

Antheas mind

Post 4

Wøñkø

Antheas mind

Post 5

Antheas mind

Post 6

(I tried to persuade others to launch a team mission to help me but no. They were worried about the consequences. From the deph of the pentration whatever is boring holes in Antheas mind is getting stronger, there was not time to wait. But I could use the help - I left the stuff in the Medics room, maybe I can count on support once they find it. Still, better not to plan strategy around 'maybes')

(Hey a cat. Anthea shapeshifted into a cat more than once, I wonder if this is in some way connected to her sense of self)

*Leans down and fusses cat, then follows it*

Antheas mind

Post 7

*the cat winds round Acids legs and purrs then wanders down a dark corrador*

Antheas mind

Post 8

Wøñkø

Antheas mind

Post 9

*the cat starts to run down the corrador*

Antheas mind

Post 10

AK - fancy that!

*a stray neuron flying through stray brainwaves enters behind Anthea's eye...*

Wha...who...how...? Oh yes...

Any particular way I'm supposed to come in here?

Antheas mind

Post 11

*a small bell can be herd ringing somewhere*

Antheas mind

Post 12

I belive I took the gear from the lab and left it in the medical room, you take the potion and pop into existance here.

Be very carefull, any damage we cause here could be worse than whats already been happening.
I think we should split up, this cat appears to be connected to Anthea in some way - one of us should follow it. But the thing has caused a lot of damage, we will need weapons. The other should go to her memory and recover what she knows of them - I imagine her thoughts and memories will be able to take solid aspect here.
Which way would you rather go - decide quickly - the cat is leaving.

Antheas mind

Post 13

AK - fancy that!

I'll follow the cat... can all these things be done on the same thread thoguh?

I'm in here... perhaps didn't enter correctly but what the hey.

Antheas mind

Post 14

Perhaps to make things easier we can put out location in square brackers before posts.

[Tunnel to memory]
(This is the way the memory imp went, Antheas memory must be around here somewhere)
*Walks down tunnel*

Antheas mind

Post 15

AK - fancy that!

[following cat]

*notes the the cat is being very quiet, and is slighly limping. the limp is slowly getting greater*

Hmm... odd....

*peers at cat closely*
Who says what I see?

Antheas mind

Post 16

[Memory chamber]
*The tunnel opens out into a vast chamber, imps fill the chamber rushing from here to there with piles of scrolls. Some of the shelves however have been torn down, and many of the imps are injured. The result is a confused system making it near impossible to find any one specific thing*
(No wonder she is so confused)
You, imp, where do you keep Antheas knowladge of weapons?

Antheas mind

Post 17

Wøñkø

[near acid]

*comes in by way of dreamscape*

where should i go?

Antheas mind

Post 18

[Memory chamber]
I am trying to find memories that we can use as weapons to fight the thing. AK is trying to find out where the thing is by following a cat that I belive to be a part of antheas psyche.
Electricity appears to pulse around quite quickly here. If you could find a way for us to ride the current we could catch up with AK very quickly once we find the weapons.
*sigh*
Though that seems to be a mission in its own right with antheas mind in this state.

Antheas mind

Post 19

AK - fancy that!

{looking at the cat]

*The cat keeps moving, panicked, away from me... its limping though and it collapses not to far away.*

Whats wrong with it... wait... what the smiley - bleep

Tehre's a greenish liquid and a bloody splot on the cat, on the limp leg.*

*suddenly the cat seems to become incorporeal and greenish, and it falls *through* the ground*

smiley - bleep? WHere'd the cat go???????

Antheas mind

Post 20

[Memory chamber]
*Gets an idea: Grabs a peice of paper from a passing imp, strategically rubs out letters so that it reads Fa-mas assault rifle then hands it back. Follows the imp as it runs to deliver it to a certain part of the chamber*

Key: Complain about this post