A Conversation for Storm of Chronos

The Deep Mine.

Post 121

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus is over run by vampires. The vampires are eventually to close to use the weapons as they start to claw at Craxus' trenchcoat.*

*Craxus shows his fangs in anger*-This scum shall be smashed to the ground by my boot.

*Craxus does a few kicks and punchs destroying a few more vamps with his boots.*

IS EVERYONE OUT MASTER!!!!Mystrunner


The Deep Mine.

Post 122

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

I believe so, Myst?


The Deep Mine.

Post 123

Mystrunner

Beam him out, now!

Home free. smiley - ok

I'm not your master!


The Deep Mine.

Post 124

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Well you are the owner of Hellsing, and the vampires in hellsing pledge there life to the hellsing family (aka anyone who sets them loose for a cause) So incidently you became a master.


The Deep Mine.

Post 125

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus is still firing and reloading with a fury, as vampire dust begins to crumble onto the ground. Craxus kicks another 2 to 3 vamps and looks over at Reaper still hanging in there.*

Us two could really use a teleport!

I'm not leaving if your not leaving.

*Craxus bashs another vamp with the butt of his gun.*


The Deep Mine.

Post 126

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*Reaper roars as the Vampires assail him. He ducks the first, bringing a silver dagger up through the throat of another. They are swamping him now, unable to flee, unable to escape, he voewd to kill as many as he could...*


The Deep Mine.

Post 127

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus starts to bleed at the face as he is getting punched and scartched by the viscous claws.*

*He makes his way over towards Reaper, picking one of the vampires up and throwing them over towards a crowd of vamps.*

Stay close man we can get through this.

*Craxus hits anoter vamp with the butt of his gun.*


The Deep Mine.

Post 128

Aries (ACE + Badger)

We're gonna try and make the cave collapse so just stay put


The Deep Mine.

Post 129

Aries (ACE + Badger)

We're gonna try and make the cave collapse so just stay put


The Deep Mine.

Post 130

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS shimmers and apears in the midst of a crowd of zombies, HDS throws a bottle of Holy Water at the wall, which chatters and sprays the zombies with its contents, causing them pain. While they are distracted, HDS sets the grenade bundle on the cieling, sets the timer and starts jogging towards Craxus and Reaper, firing his 50 cal, 8000 round per minute gattling gun into the zombies as goes. 20 seconds later, the grenades detonate, channeling 1 kiloton of destruction into the cieling, causing a massive collapse, unfortunately, it also causes several tons of rocks to crush HDS's left leg.*

*HDS brings out his mechette, and activates the blade heater function, while he waits, he fires the gattling gun some more, propping it on a rock. The stream of silver damnation claims many zombies, and gives HDS something to think about other than his leg. The mechette makes a noise, HDS finishes off the last of the vampires near by, picks up the mechette, poises it over his left calf...*

self, this is gonna suck

*...HDS brings the blade down on his leg, severing it below the knee, HDS then smacks the broad side of the blade on the stump, seering it shut.*

~several minutes of swearing ensues~

*HDS struggles to his foot, using the gattiling gun as a crutch, HDS makes his way down the corridor, and meets the back ranks of the vamps and zombies encroaching on the possition of the Craxus and Reaper. HDS, transfers the bulk of his weight to the wall, and fires into the crowd, killing about five feet's worth. HDS repeats the proccess of limp, stop, lean, shoot, limp until he gets too close to Craxus and Reaper to use the gun, then he just keeps using it as a crutch and starts cutting at the ones that get too close with his grand father's silver saber*

There aren't any more behind me, lets get out of here, my leg hurts.


The Deep Mine.

Post 131

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus smacks another with his gun butt.*

Whoa HDS, what happened to you?

*Craxus rushs over and slings HDS arm over Craxus' beatened body.*

Here let's get out of here.


The Deep Mine.

Post 132

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*lets Craxus lead the way, all the while, slashing at any undead fool enought to get too close.*

Thanks


The Deep Mine.

Post 133

Aries (ACE + Badger)

*materializes*

Need any help, *without waiting for an answer opens fire on vampires* just get to the surface I'll be right behind you!


The Deep Mine.

Post 134

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*slashes at a couple more*

There won't be any more after this

One to beam up

*HDS shimmers and apears on the ship*


The Deep Mine.

Post 135

Aries (ACE + Badger)

Craxus your turn!


The Deep Mine.

Post 136

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

One to beam up....

*Craxus shoots one more vamp just before he vanishs and appears on the chornoship.*


The Deep Mine.

Post 137

Aries (ACE + Badger)

Computer, One to beam up! *disappears*


Key: Complain about this post