A Conversation for Storm of Chronos

The Deep Mine.

Post 1

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*The Deep Mine is always active. It is the most well protected area of the city, as without the mines, Heval would die.*


The Deep Mine.

Post 2

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner slinks about the borders of the mine...*


The Deep Mine.

Post 3

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Time=07:03
*A Security Guard at section Deep 4 turns at the sound of falling rock, and someone smashes him over the head before he can react...*

The mines are split into 5 sections: Surface, High, Medium, Low and Deep, with countless sub-sections in each. Characters begin at Surface Level, so you wouldn't realise anything's up until Low levels at the earliest...


The Deep Mine.

Post 4

Mystrunner

*A sudden flash over the nearest mounds brightens the sky, and startles the gaurds at the entrance. As they turn, the one to the right feels a quick movement behind him, turns, begins to yell, and slumps to the ground, unconcious. The second gaurd, hearing the sound of moving gravel, turns around, only to see his partner missing, and to recieve a quick blow to the back of the head.*

*Mystrunner drags the bodies into the darkness, and slips into the darkened mouth of the mines.*


The Deep Mine.

Post 5

Wargamer (The Wanderer)


Don't forget to put the Time at the top of your postings Mystrunner. smiley - winkeye


The Deep Mine.

Post 6

recrash

what's our system for time?


The Deep Mine.

Post 7

Galen

07:20
*strolls in and, looking around, notices nothing*
*smiley - whistle's to himself*
*there apears to be no-one around at all so he begins to stroll around the facilities*


The Deep Mine.

Post 8

Mystrunner

07:33

*Mystrunner makes his way down to the High level, and peers around the corner, uncertain what he will see.*


The Deep Mine.

Post 9

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Time= 07:36

*Klaxons begin to wail. Security Alert systems tell everyone in the area that something's wrong. Security forces pound past, headed for the Deep Levels.*


The Deep Mine.

Post 10

Mystrunner

07:40

*Mystrunner clubs a passing gaurd, drags him into a darkened recess, and reappears seconds later, dressed in a uniform. He begins to run down to the Deeper levels, with the others.*


The Deep Mine.

Post 11

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Time=08:00

[Guard 1] Damn! Too many! Where did they come from!?
[Guard 2] I don't kno-aaarrggh!!
*The second guard is shot, and tumbles from the lip of the ledge into darkness.*
[Guard 1] We've got to fall back! Retreat!


The Deep Mine.

Post 12

recrash

(Over the comm) "It just occurs to me. If there is a vampire presence in this city then what better place to rest than a mine? A cool, dark mine."
(Leaves you to your dark thoughts.)


The Deep Mine.

Post 13

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Time= 11:00

*The fighting has grown worse. The rebels have now reached the upper levels, and much of the mines are now under their control.*


The Deep Mine.

Post 14

Mystrunner

Time= 11:09

*Mystrunner steps out behind a rebel, and pulls him into the darkness. There is a hissing noise, a brief smell of ammonia, and Mystrunner steps out, wearing grubby miner's clothing. He pulls a rebel asid.*

Hey, what's going on? What's with the upset? Have we flushed them /all/ out?


The Deep Mine.

Post 15

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Time= 11:15

[Rebel] Look, I know I should be with Verran, but...
"Yeah, I know," Mystrunner interrupted, "we're all messed up, just tell me what you know."
[Rebel] Right. We've got the lower levels, but there's still some guards at the key points. Hydroplants and stuff, you know. We'll have this place taken by nightfall, unless they can really get their act together... hey, wait... You ain't Karkass!
*The Rebel didn't have time to point out who Karkass was, as Mystrunner kicked him down the mineshaft, all 500ft of it.*


The Deep Mine.

Post 16

Mystrunner

11:16

Hmmm... I wonder what's made them so upset...

*Mystrunner heads further down, moving from group to group, wondering what he really is here for.*


The Deep Mine.

Post 17

recrash

11:50

[Dr. Recrash] (Comm) "Mystrunner, advise you get out of there. Marshal and I are beaming out. I'll be manning the teleport console."


The Deep Mine.

Post 18

Mystrunner

Right. Pull me out whenever you're ready...

*Mystrunner quickly pulls a power cord, bathing the tunnel in darkness. With one hand, he somehow grabs a gaurd, and with a quick jab /here/ and /here/ renders him unconcious. He begins to run back to the entrance, yelling...*

Man down, man down!


The Deep Mine.

Post 19

recrash

The solid shaft of violet light hammers down again, materializing a silver sphere on the ground. It fires its own purple light a few meter next to it, into the mine...

Seven more such extensions before it gets to Mystrunner. There is the crackle as he disappears into the light.

The spheres self-destruct.

And all is white.


The Deep Mine.

Post 20

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Time= 14:00

*A group of rebels are casualy drinking from a hip-flask, celebrating the grownd they clained duiring their rebellion. They didn't notice someone drop down in the shadows not far away, until he was right upon them, sucking their souls from their bodies...*
[Reaper] Reaper reporting. I have infiltrated the mines. Tell Fester it's good to be back...


Key: Complain about this post