A Conversation for Storm of Chronos

Town Hall

Post 1

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Time= 00:00
*The Town hall is an old building. Even at midnight, there is some activity.*


Town Hall

Post 2

Galen

*strolls in casually*
*looks around, spots some old records*
*begins to rifle through the papers in search of anything useful*


Town Hall

Post 3

Galen

00:03
*gets the uncanny feeling that soon menacing people will be walking toward him from the corners of the room*
*walks quickly over to the closest window and, so as to not alert the 'menacing people' that he has gone, quietly as possible breaks the window*
*steps quickly out through the window and into the ally*


Town Hall

Post 4

recrash

All is quiet outside. Suddenly, a solid shaft of purple light streams down from the sky, striking the ground and causing it to burst into an electrical frenzy. Shapes form...

And Dr. Recrash coalesces out of the vaporized matter from the street. He brushes off a stray static charge from his field blues. He is about to walk off, and look for Galen when he sees sinister figures enter the Hall.


Town Hall

Post 5

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

TIME = 10:40

*The side window is smashed, but there is no sign of an intruder... except for the bloodless corpse in the corner. There are puncture holes in the neck...*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more