A Conversation for Storm of Chronos

The Marketplace

Post 1

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

TIME= 00:00

*Marshal looks around the deserted market. A car drives past, but Marshal pays it no interest. He walks over to a fruit stand, and examines the apples. He decides not to take one; he didn't want to know what would happen if your lunch did a time jump. He picked a direction, and set out...*


The Marketplace

Post 2

Galen

*steps off the chronoship and enters the townhall


The Marketplace

Post 3

Galen

*steps off the chronoship and enters the townhall*


The Marketplace

Post 4

Galen

*pops back in momentarily*
sorry for the disturbance of a double post
*pops back out*


The Marketplace

Post 5

Mystrunner

*Slides down the ramp of the Cronoship, and ducks into the shadows.*


The Marketplace

Post 6

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Time= 00:03
[Marshal] Good to see you, Galen. You've been on field operations too long... Mystrunner, you sem to be good at stealth, according to what you did at Sniper Alley, so I'll leave you to do what you do best. As for you, Galen... well, nothing's happening yet, so you've got free reign. Do whatever you...
*There is a gentle sound of a window being carefully broken.*
[Marshal] A robbery? I'll go have a look...


I'm going to put a note on the main page, but please put a time index on the top of all your postings, using a 24 hour clock (eg: Time=00:00 for midnight, Time=23:32 for 11:32pm, the time of the Jump). Please make sure your time index is equal to, or later than, the one that came before. Also, make sure your character is back on the Chronoship before 23:32, or something bad will happen...


The Marketplace

Post 7

Galen

00:12
*peeks head in*
sorry about the window, i needed to get out of the town hall quickly...
good to see you...
*walks up the gangplank of 'time'ship*


The Marketplace

Post 8

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

TIME= 00:15

[Marshal] Oh, it's you Galen. Listen, we have no idea what to go on here, reccomend we head back to the ship. Redeploy at 0700. Unless you have a reason to stay... Fester, Beam me out.


The Chronoship is in orbit. It can only be reached by teleporter. Just a note. smiley - winkeye


The Marketplace

Post 9

Galen

00:15
ok, whoops.
Please take me to the ship


The Marketplace

Post 10

Mystrunner

Beam me up, eh. We need some planning...


The Marketplace

Post 11

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

TIME= 07:00.

*Marshal beams into a back alley, and walks out into the market. He is dressed in a long stormcoat, like the one Neo wears in The Matrix, except it's dark green. He is wearing red-tinted shades, and walks casually through the crowded Market.*


The Marketplace

Post 12

recrash

Another note: Since Fester hasn't been keen on teleporters till now, the one we're using is a Class 4 DarkVisor Tightbeam-Transport system, the best on the black market.


The Marketplace

Post 13

Galen

ah...
coo', i love using expensive equipment!


The Marketplace

Post 14

Rama - now floating around the world on Her Majesty's Finest

09:16

A flash of light high above the few people milling around the marketplace attracts little attention.

AA
aa
aa
aa
aa-

The noise doesn't either. Only a squirrel idly chewing some nuts glances upwards and sees a dark blob getting bigger.

THUD!!!!!!!

The Axeman opens his eyes onto the market scene. An idle fruit seller throws a rotten kumquat over his shoulder accidentaly hitting The Axeman on the noggin.

"Oohhh, that last step was a doozy!"


The Marketplace

Post 15

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

TIME= 09:20
[Marshal] Axeman! Good to see you again! Where've you been?


The Marketplace

Post 16

Rama - now floating around the world on Her Majesty's Finest

09:25

Hmmm, too much smiley - ale. Brain not working. What happening?

Been a funny old year mate. Should be able to be around a bit now though


The Marketplace

Post 17

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Time= 09:30

*Marshal notices someone walk past Axeman. He looks normal, but if you know what to look for, you could tell he's a Vampire.*
[Marshal] Oh boy... Hang on, Axeman... Fester, we've got a Vampire down here, requesting advice.
[Fester] Understood. I'll worry about the Vampire, you proceed with your investigations.
[Marshal] Well then, maybe time to begin?


The Marketplace

Post 18

RMF Art Vandelay: Missing- Presumed Fed[Hero], Join DISF at A925391!

*Arrives*

Allright where is this vampire?

*Dons his DI Sunglasses*


The Marketplace

Post 19

Mystrunner

Meeting here: F108770?thread=234526&latest=1 first... just so you know.


The Marketplace

Post 20

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Time=10:20

*Marshal stroled casually around the market. Eventually, the smell of Chicken Curry tempted him into buying something to eat, and he bought a large portion, with fried rice. He smiled and watched everyone else trying hard to do their job. He wondered if he should start searching, but decided against it. He knew the best way to find something was to let it come to you. He watched life in the market unfold around him, and took in as much information as he could.*


Key: Complain about this post