The Cheques In THE POST

0 Conversations


Posted: 7th October 2004


 

And it's goodbye from her...

... and goodbye from me. Rather like the bus theory in reverse, when one Post Team member takes a respite from the web so do another one or two! By the time h2g2 returns from its most recent upgrade I shall be winging my way to England. Try not to panic, though, because I shall be back (weather and flights permitting) by next Tuesday. Sadly Greebo will probably be absent for somewhat longer than that and I know that you all wish her the best of luck with her relocation of 'the lair'. Apologies in advance, then, for leaving The Post Office unmanned. You can obviously still post to the articles, at the PO and the email addresses, but replies will take longer than normal.

Talking of absences, the 'regular' section is looking a little bare this week. Awix, HPB and tonsil revenge sent notes from their mothers to be excused this week but I do wonder where all our other wonderful regulars have gone. If you used to write for us and want to start again please let us know. This is exactly what Munchkin did and he returns in splendour this week with a second series of Boozy Oaf. We are also delighted to welcome NotScientific with, believe it or not, science articles.

Right, enough waffling from me - I have packing to do!

ShazzPRME


 
CARTOONS
 
 
 
 
REGULARS
 
 

 
 
 
FEATURES
 
 
 
 
FICTION
 
 
 
 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 

  • WOTeva

  • Up to the minute teen newsletter

  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A660520

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more