A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D. Stadium!

STUMPED Court

Post 101

Uncle Heavy [sic]

*UH turns to arl...she thinks those people dressed in garish latex over there are CHOPPERS. good thing she wasnt addressing us, the disguised ones over here. a luucky escape, eh, arl?*


STUMPED Court

Post 102

Redfox

Your Dishonor, can we begin presentation of the prosecutions evidence?


STUMPED Court

Post 103

Dizzy H. Muffin

[CATS] Yes! Move evidence for great justice!

[Drune punches him.]


STUMPED Court

Post 104

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

[Works on building a little replica of las vegas out of dominoes, then works on building a little replica of the Death star out of dominoes...]


STUMPED Court

Post 105

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

*To UH, whispered*
Yeah, it's a good thing I wore this mask, so that no one would recognize me!


STUMPED Court

Post 106

soeasilyamused, or sea

*her honor glares at the whisperers*

[sea] oh, yeah, right! subpoena the CLI security tapes!!!!


STUMPED Court

Post 107

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

Thank you for granting my request, your Honour.


STUMPED Court

Post 108

soeasilyamused, or sea

*smiley - blush and tries to look dignified*


STUMPED Court

Post 109

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)


STUMPED Court

Post 110

Afgncaap5

Ah, GL, they want The CLI Security Tapes! You know what *that* means!

*Affy giggles to himself*


STUMPED Court

Post 111

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

We asked for just the Brig tapes. I trust you've done nothing funny with them... Remember you are supposed to be the good guys.


STUMPED Court

Post 112

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

Belgium! That will make more sense once those tapes are shown.


STUMPED Court

Post 113

soeasilyamused, or sea

*her honor gasps and jumps to her feet, pointing her gavel at arl*

[sea] i will NOT have you superheroes coming in here and spouting profanity!!! i'll hold you in contempt! oh, wait, i already do. drat.

*sea frowns and sits back down*

smiley - winkeye


STUMPED Court

Post 114

Redfox

Son of a B****, can't we just get on with this?


STUMPED Court

Post 115

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Short Jury Guy] Yeah! Get on wit' the show!

[Drune shushes him.]


STUMPED Court

Post 116

Redfox

Really, now, why don't we just kick out the Superheroes and get on with this.


STUMPED Court

Post 117

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Drune] Trust me. You don't want to know.


STUMPED Court

Post 118

Uncle Heavy [sic]

OOC:

because the real superjeros havent yet shown themselves. by all means kick out the odd coloured spandex wearing geeks. they aint CHOPPERS. you dont know we're here.


STUMPED Court

Post 119

Garius Lupus

And besides, all of this futzing about is the whole point of this thread smiley - winkeye

*Stands*

Your Honour, I mean Dishonour, er, no, I mean your Honour, um... ... Oh, yes. We have contacted our head robot at CLI and he will be bringing the requested tapes. He should be here in a moment.

*Right on cue, the door at the back of the courtroom opens and Ampton walks in carrying a tape in his hand. He leaves the door open and walks down the aisle and puts the tape on the Prosecutor's table. He then looks at GL, who nods, and Ampton then signals to someone outside the door. Chesworth, the head robot of CLI security then enters the courtroom pushing a wheelbarrow full of tapes. She walks up the aisle and dumps the wheelbarrow at the Prosecutor's feet. The tapes are all identical and unmarked. Ampton and Chesworth leave. GL and Affy grin smiley - biggrin*


STUMPED Court

Post 120

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

*It has often be speculated why the Masque always keeps his face concealed. Some have suggested that he has been horribly disfiggured. Others, that the process by which he has stayed alive and in perfect physical condition since circa 600 AD has not been able to grant him a perfect physical appearence, and that if his face were visible it would be painfully obvious that he was several centuries old. What this doesn't take into account is that the Masque really doesn't care about being physically attractive, and, in fact, that grossing his enemies out would be a pretty neat advantage if either of those were true.

The real reason the Masque conceals his face is that, having done so, it is impossible to see panick strike him. He always appears calm, cool, collected, and disturbingly evil. When the Masque saw the tapes brough in he was very, very, very glad that he had chosen to conceal his facial features.*

Your Honour, it will take time for me to locate the tape I need. In the interest of ensuring that court is not unduely upheld, I will now step, with all of this evidence, into a time warp. I can spend all the time I need looking through these tapes, and return in only a posts' time.

*Snaps his fingers and a large time portal opens up. He shoves all the CLI security tapes into the portal and then follows.*


Key: Complain about this post