A Conversation for Role Playing: The Last Voyage of the Mary Celeste

Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 121

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

*sinks back to the cot, looking thunderstruck*


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 122

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

*stands up again, looking determined, if a touch gaunt and heads to the Deck*


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 123

Witty Moniker

*Lizzie picks up the cat and heads off to find Mr. Goodschad.*


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 124

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

*Enters and looks around*


Anyone here?


*What does he see?*


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 125

soeasilyamused, or sea

*the cat peeks in behind him*


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 126

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

*Notices cat*

Oh, Hello. Is that thing still out there?


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 127

soeasilyamused, or sea

[cat] yes, unfortunately. did lizzie come in here? i was looking for her.

*pause*

[cat] oh, did you want some privacy?


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 128

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

It doesn't matter at this point. I haven't seen Lizzie around. I assumed Goodschad got her to safety.


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 129

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

*walks in distractedly, looking for her first aid supplies. sees Lorenzen and the cat talking*

smiley - bigeyes

What is going on here, Mr Lorenzen?


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 130

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

*surprised -- holding something behind his back*

I came in here to catch a breather, m'am, and to gather my strength for another try at that, that thing out there!


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 131

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

*listens*

Say.. has it stopped attacking?


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 132

Witty Moniker

*Lizzie enters the cabin on her mother's heels.*


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 133

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

It has indeed, Mr Lorenzen. We were able to beat it down without any loss of life amoungst the crew. *narrows eyes* What do you have behind your back, Mr Lorenzen?

*glances at the cat with a raised eyebrow*


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 134

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

Well, I suppose that it's no harm now -- others had all manner of strange weaponry, so I suppose it's no harm showing you what I was going to use, just as soon as I'd got my wits together.

*He reveals that he has been holding a large, strange looking gun*

I suppose it's nothing that strange compared to what Martens was weilding, or the way Goodschad seemed to dematerialize periodically.


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 135

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

*looks from the gun to Lorenzen then back to the gun* That is an odd armament you have there, Mr Lorenzen. *glances at the cat again* Does it have anything to do with the strange thing on your ear?

*hears Lizzie behind her* Close the door please,... Lizzie.


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 136

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

*Throws the cat a glance that is something between anger and a sense of betrayal*

Yes it is. Really... you weren't supposed to see either. I... I wasn't supposed to interfere.


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 137

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

I understand that, Mr Lorenzen. And I appreciate the position in which you find yourself. Please have a seat and we can discuss this - as best as I am able, of course.

Puss, watch the door please - and don't bloody anyone who walks in, just let us know they are there. Thank you, dear. Lizzie, please join us over here.


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 138

Jedi Jade and her daemon Thras AKA Dr. Amelia T. "Bermuda" Rangel

*Amelia knocks on the door, then thinks dash it all I don't have time for that, and busts in.*

*notices Lorenzen, glares at him*

Amelia: Mrs. briggs, there is something of grave urgency that I need to speak with you about.

GL, who's in the room right now before I decide wether or not to make this private?


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 139

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

*Lays the gun in his lap as he sits down.*


Captain Brigg's Cabin

Post 140

Jedi Jade and her daemon Thras AKA Dr. Amelia T. "Bermuda" Rangel

Simulpost! Sorry, G7.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more