A Conversation for The Beta RPG – A Massively Mini-Player Online Role-Playing Game

Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 521

Otus Nycteus

* Eli returns the brothers' greetings. *

How are you? Preparing for the arrival of the Gryphon?


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 522

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

*Raphael nods*

Yes, although there's not so much more we can do than we did all the time.

*Charlie smiles*

We are fine, thanks. And excited because of the Gryphon.


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 523

Otus Nycteus

* Eli smiles. *

I can imagine. When will they arrive?

* He hands Raphael an epad. *

We've gone over the inventory of the cargo bay, and this is what's missing. Could you and your brother please check to see if you used any of it over the years? Then we'll know exactly what the pirates took.


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 524

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

*Charlie shrugs*

Very soon. Can only be a few days now, I think.

*Raphael nods and takes the epad*

Of course, yes. Shall we do it right away or can we tell you tomorrow? And is there anything else we can do?


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 525

Otus Nycteus

* Eli shakes his head and smiles at Raphael. *

No, not really - except perhaps giving us a tour of the engine room, if you've got time? Oh, and tomorrow will be fine. I'll make sure you'll get a copy of the updated cargo list. No need to do the work twice, right?


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 526

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

*Raphael smiles*

Of course, yes.

*he nods*

That would be good, yes.

*he gestures the others to follow him and walks to the middle of the hall and up a spiral staircase to a platform from where the entire hall can be seen. There is a big control panel and a few chairs around it.*

These are the main controls, as you can guess. We've been working here a lot.

*he leans against the banister around the platform*

As you certainly noticed there are some smaller control panels on different places around. They are mainly used when things have to be repaired or so.


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 527

Otus Nycteus

* Eli looks around with interest. The sight of the instruments makes him realise he's forgotten something. *

Oh, before I forget - could you please indicate what the stolen parts were used for? And whether you know of any alternative, perhaps unusual uses for their components?


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 528

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

*Raphael nods*

Of course, we'll add that when we give back the list to you tomorrow.


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 529

Otus Nycteus

* Eli smiles at raphael. *

Thank you. That could be very useful.


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 530

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

*Raphael nods*

No problem.

*he looks around and points at the dark part of the room*

We could never repair this.

*he shakes his head*


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 531

Otus Nycteus

* Eli looks at the spot Raphael indicates. *

Oh? Why not?


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 532

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

*Raphael shakes his head*

They took a few parts from in here, too. We don't need this section if we don't fly, so we took everything we needed from there and repaired the other parts with that. I'll add that to your list.


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 533

Otus Nycteus

* Eli nods, *

Yes, please. Did they take anything else from here?


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 534

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

*Raphael shakes his head*

No, we didn't notice anything.

*he has a look at his watch*

We should go now, sorry. We'll look through that list later.

*Tavaron also checks the time and then nods and looks at Eli*

Shall we all go back? Or do you want to stay here and go on looking around?


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 535

Otus Nycteus

* Eli glances at Kyra and Frankie. The latter shows some signs of unrest, so he turns back to Tavaron, Paul and the brothers. *

It looks like Frankie wants to be walked.

* He smiles at Raphael. *

Would you mind if we looked around here later, on our own, or would that be dangerous?


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 536

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

*They all reach the bottom of the stairs down from the platform. Raphael smiles*

You can have a look around, yes. Just... er... don't press any buttons or so in here.

*he winks*

Have a good night, Mr Charognard.

*Tavaron and Paul also wish Eli a good night and leave*


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 537

Otus Nycteus

* Eli and Kyra chuckle and wish the quartet goodnight. They head for the ship's exit by the shortest route they know, as Frankie is now very restless. Fortunately for everyone involved they make it in time. *


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 538

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

*Paul steps out into the corridor with Tarak and immediately has to get out of the way of a few people with an antigrav trolley. The ship suddenly seems to be so full, although there would fit many more people on it than the ones who came from the Gryphon two days ago. The ship is still in orbit, of course, and shuttles are sent up and down constantly. Things are repaired and new things are installed.*

*Paul turns around to the others*

Amazing, isn't it? Like an anthill suddenly.


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 539

Otus Nycteus

* Eli smiles at Paul, making sure Frankie stays close to him. *

It's quite a change, yes - for the better. How many of these people will stay here?


Time Loop 2: the Androcles

Post 540

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

*Paul leads the way to Raphael's apartment*

They said maybe about 50 to 80. It's not sure yet. Some come from other ships originally so none lose too many people.


Key: Complain about this post