A Conversation for The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing"

The Three Ns

Post 94741

8584330

*looks suspiciously at her smiley - stiffdrink*

What do you mean, a mickey?

*slumps to the floor*


The Three Ns

Post 94742

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Well, can I take the Minnie?


The Three Ns

Post 94743

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

dont take me! *hides*

minismiley - mouse


The Three Ns

Post 94744

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Has anyone seen Goofy?


The Three Ns

Post 94745

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

I think he's on tour.


The Three Ns

Post 94746

kipperonthefloor - Make sense? What fun is there in Making sense?

what im trying to say is when i was at P.I.I.B HQ there were strange noises coming from the dangerous creatures dept the sounded young cat and sporky-like so he may have been kindnapped
EC have you upset the peunguins?


The Three Ns

Post 94747

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

maybe he mistook one foe a nun. . .

minismiley - mouse


The Three Ns

Post 94748

kipperonthefloor - Make sense? What fun is there in Making sense?

mabey i just hope sporky wasnt blown apart


The Three Ns

Post 94749

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Penguins and cats are like two north sides of a bar magnet.


The Three Ns

Post 94750

kipperonthefloor - Make sense? What fun is there in Making sense?

well i'm telling you they had some dangerous creature down there most likly sporky knowing your track record with people other that yourself


The Three Ns

Post 94751

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

But you don't know my track record. I joined h2g2 in September of 2001 and I've been a fairly regular member. That's seven years of track record. Through the years I've joined the Cathouse, formed the evil army, invaded half the other organizations on h2g2 out of a mix of boredom and ambiguity, drew comics for the H2G2 Post for a while, started a Q&A thread because people kept asking q's and expecting a's, helped Hypatia run for hootoo president and became Commander of the Presidential Army, wrote a soul-searing poem that collapsed under the weight of its own prose and became a single asterisk, and invented a new type of floss made entirely out of barbed wire.

I have a huge track record.


The Three Ns

Post 94752

8584330

*regains consciousness*

Bartender, I really don't want another mickey.

What kind of penguins are they anyway? Galapagos penguins? Chinstrap penguins? Humboldt penguins? Gentoo penguins? Emperor penguins? King penguins?


The Three Ns

Post 94753

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Milk Chocolate Penguins? Mint Penguins? Orange Penguins? smiley - drool


The Three Ns

Post 94754

kipperonthefloor - Make sense? What fun is there in Making sense?

evil alien penguins
*gives HN a michael to drink*


The Three Ns

Post 94755

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Sir Olaf?

smiley - dragon


The Three Ns

Post 94756

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Pingu?


The Three Ns

Post 94757

8584330

*looks at the Michael*

KOTF, thanks for the Michael smiley - stiffdrink. Erm, what's in it?


The Three Ns

Post 94758

8584330

*wonders if she wouldn't be better off with a White Russian smiley - stiffdrink*


The Three Ns

Post 94759

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

*smiley - dragon gives HN smiley - milk*

Something to start with


The Three Ns

Post 94760

8584330

Thanks, DQ.

*pulls out a hip flask and pours contents into smiley - milk*

*sips*

That'll do.smiley - smiley

*surreptitiously pours Michael smiley - stiffdrink into plastic potted plant.*


Key: Complain about this post

The Three Ns

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more