A Conversation for The Restite Kingdom

Grounds

Post 121

benjahv: windswept and interesting

whoa this brew is good stuff, i heard you in the distance and now your here?


Grounds

Post 122

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*half asleep she reaches out to touch the bird*

Fly true and fair Blackhood...


Grounds

Post 123

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

Good night Ben have a good one *Steps in the car and drives up to the castle*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Pulls up to the caslte where someone is waiting to drive the car away to the garage, are you ok to walk lil or would you like me to carry you, remember to keep that necklace safe.


Grounds

Post 124

benjahv: windswept and interesting

thank you good lady, he will. sire when do you want to deal with the animals?


Grounds

Post 125

benjahv: windswept and interesting

i think i should probably stop drinking this stuff, *throws bottle over shoulder*


Grounds

Post 126

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

*Now speaking on his car radio to Bens he says \/Deal with the animals?\/ Whatever you mean it will be done tommorow


Grounds

Post 127

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I can walk Sire. I would be grateful for an escort.. those stairs can be very steep when one is feeling very sleepy..

Would you like a drink?


Grounds

Post 128

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

Ok but a quick one, we shall take it in your apartment before i head up to mine.


Grounds

Post 129

benjahv: windswept and interesting

sire? where are you? ive gone blind! how did you...? what? i think i need to go to bed...


Grounds

Post 130

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Lil nods and leads the way to her apartment*


Grounds

Post 131

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

*Your radio, he says getting out the car *He looks into his video link on his car* Its next to your drink on the ground. Now goodnight * He gets out the car and escorts lil to her quarters.


Grounds

Post 132

benjahv: windswept and interesting

the what? where? this old thing? i thought it was a plate. um goodnight sire, goodlady...um what do i press to work this thing? hello? hello? oh stuff it! *kicks radio in anger*


Grounds

Post 133

benjahv: windswept and interesting

*starts reading his old war journal* oh "father"!, i wish you were with me now, i still wear your medallion round my wrist...i will..i will never take it off...look after yourself where ever you are....* starts to weep, blackhood hops onto bens shoulder and gently pecks his ear*


Grounds

Post 134

benjahv: windswept and interesting

*searchs for the bottle finds it and proceeds to get totally drunk*


Grounds

Post 135

guina

*with a roar of massive engines black leopard pulls his sleek black sports car into the road running through the grounds*

this should be fun smiley - evilgrin

*races off into the grounds, still keeping watch for the mysterious being that he thinks is hiding in there*


Grounds

Post 136

benjahv: windswept and interesting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*rolls over and groans* what happened here? *looks over at empty bottle* oh...that explains eveything...*passes out again*


Grounds

Post 137

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

*Goes for a walk, Thinks /the kingdom is very quiet today/ takes a seatnear the steps of the castle at a fountain. /it is a lovely day today i always dress wrongly for these occasions/


Grounds

Post 138

benjahv: windswept and interesting

*rolls over and groans, notices king paul* oh no, i hope he hasnt noticed me! *slowly gets up, wobbles about and starts to stumble towards the king*


Grounds

Post 139

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

*Looks over and helps benjahv kepp his balance* Rough night Ben?


Grounds

Post 140

benjahv: windswept and interesting

SIRE! sire?..


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more