A Conversation for The Restite Kingdom

Grounds

Post 421

guina

*walks out in commando armour and heads for steve*

whats going on?


Grounds

Post 422

Big Steve

After the General and I managed to escape from South Beach, I sent Special Forces Team 10 in to survey the area. They laid low for two weeks and then requested a fast extraction after the video feeds went dead. I went in ahead of the extraction to see if the team where alright. They'ed had to break cover quick but hadn't been comprised, I rode back and they were extracted late last night leaving a few cameras hidden along the coast line. We are about to debrief the team now. I wwant to know what happened out there.


Grounds

Post 423

guina

good. bring them to the octagonal table for debriefing

*leaves*


Grounds

Post 424

Big Steve

Yes sir.
*gives mock salute to Black Leopards back*
*Turns to the Chief Deck Officer*

You heard Black Leopard, Have the Debrief moved to the Octagonal Table. Have it set up for 1200Hrs.

*Sir Big Steve leaves for the Octagonal Table*


Grounds

Post 425

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Lil is fuming. Once more the King has just vanished on her*

.. Why am I still here? What does he want me for?

....He says he wants us to marry, yet I see less of him now, than ever before!

Jeeesh.. I see more of Sir Steve these days than I do my future husband! </>

*She kicks pebbles from under her feet*


Grounds

Post 426

Big Steve

*Sir Big Steve flies out the door and into the grounds sword raised looking about himself. He spots the Lady Lil and bows.*

My lady, A body just flew past the window of the knights table. Did you happen to see anything?


Grounds

Post 427

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I know who I would like to have been.. </>


..eeerrm.. No.. I wasn't aware of anything untoward..

*Lil looks back towards the castle*

Surely some of the guards would have noticed if a body was falling?

*She frowns* .. Does this mean I have to go back inside.. for safekeeping?


Grounds

Post 428

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

The king appears behind lady lil with flowers and a kiss on the cheek, he holds her from behind* I'm sorry there was a problem at the UN are you ok?


Grounds

Post 429

guina

*there is the sound of singing, very badly out of tune, coming from behind a bush. bl staggers out*

smiley - musicalnote I could of SPREAD my wings and done a THOUSAND spins smiley - musicalnote YEAH BABY! get it on *hic* heeeheeheee *sniggers and drunkenly swaggers over to paol*

HIIIIIIII!!! huh! haaheehaahee! and HOW is your days going, SIR *hic* nahahahananananahaa BANANAS!! Wooooo!

....NOW there was SOmethIng, ....very important, VERY...... but i...... cant... REMEMBER!!!! heeeheee *hic* have a drink bozo *collapses at the kings feet*


Grounds

Post 430

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

"Hmm " The king says stepping over the drunken knight. "Thats the problem with peace, it gets so boring in the kindom"


Grounds

Post 431

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

The king walks around looking for any sign of his subjects.


Grounds

Post 432

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*lil is sitting on the step to the castle walls*

*She is cleaning and oiling her sword*


Grounds

Post 433

Big Steve

*Absent-mindedly, Sir Big Steve walks around the ground tossing his sword in the air and catching the pommel as it spins past, This looks dangerous if you didn't have the knights eye or speed of movement. Certainly, the perfectly waited sword is describing a careful ark with Steve not watching it's path.*


Grounds

Post 434

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

The king somehow manages not to notice both of them and walks on


Grounds

Post 435

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*As the day gets warmer, lil is thankful she is sitting in the shadows, on the cool stone of the steps.*


Grounds

Post 436

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

The king walks up behind lil and kisses her, he then dissapears saying, we should get married in the Autumn


Key: Complain about this post