A Conversation for The Restite Kingdom

Grounds

Post 381

Big Steve

En garde!

*The two swords clash together.*

Restite men are much like any other men, They just want to find a women they can get on with. It doesn't much matter what the women's roots are.

*Lil leaps away and stabs at Steve's head, He dodges the thrust and the following one then slices across Lil*


Grounds

Post 382

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Uhuh.. Oookay!!..

*Lil is quick on her feet, jumping back from the slice. She parries.. retreats and suddenly jerks forwards again, catching Steve's shirt with the very tip of her sword.. there is a slight tearing sound*

...Oops.. sorry about that!... *But she never lets her guard down*


Grounds

Post 383

Big Steve

Oh, this old thing.

*the shirt rips off and shows the body armour underneath. Steve throws the shirt at Lil and while her eyes watch the material he circles her and taps her on the back*

I've got loads of them.


Grounds

Post 384

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*She squeals with laughter and turns quickly*..

.. You cheat Sir Steve!!.. *her eyes dance with laughter as much as the light shines of her sword*


Grounds

Post 385

Big Steve

Just trying to find an edge.

*Lil slashs at Steve and he parries away. She tries to press into him, but Steve holds her back with defensive parries with the odd attacking strok thrown in. Both swords flash at tremendous speed and it's hard to see exactly who's guarding and who's attacking*


Grounds

Post 386

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned


*Lil manages to get inside Steve's guard when she ducks beneath his swordarm, moves to the left and quickly jabs him in the side of his vest as she puts a distance between them*..

...Like that you mean?...


Grounds

Post 387

Big Steve

Maybe,

*Steve dodges a speculative sweep and stabs into Lil's chest*

More like that really.


Grounds

Post 388

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Lil grunts at the sudden pressure which takes the breath out of her lungs*..

*cough*.. oookaaay.... *She moves round him trying to get her breath back.. holding her sword before her*...


Grounds

Post 389

Big Steve

*Steve strightens up and loosens his shoulders.*

You ok Lil, I didn't hit you to hard did I?

*He holds his sword in front waiting for Lil's move*


Grounds

Post 390

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

...No... I'm just not used to it yet.. *cough*...

*Looks down at her vest armour*... I think it comes as a surprise, when you know you can't be seriously injured, that you can feel like you have been kicked like a.. ....*lunges at Steve*.. Mule!!

*Once again they circle each other, feigning jabs, trying to find a weak spot in their defense*


Grounds

Post 391

Big Steve

Just because it can't cut you doesn't mean it's not going to hurt.

*Steve dodges a jab from Lil, and then parries a swipe,*

Come on try a bit harder, the pain goes away if you fight through it.

*Steve pulls a fast swipe across Lil, dodges Lil's return and is inside Lil's sword.*


Grounds

Post 392

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Lil sees the danger.. and jumps backwards away from Steve's blade*

... Easy for you to say.. .. I have only been fencing for a few weeks!..


*Lil rolls his blade around her sword..then duckes beneath is arm*

..There!!... *hits his back with the hilt of her sword*.. another hit!!


Grounds

Post 393

Big Steve

*Steve steps forward from the shock of the hit*

You are getting quick arn't you.

*Steve cycles his blade, and slices in front of Lil's face*


Grounds

Post 394

guina

*comes out of the front door and watches the ... mayhem*


Grounds

Post 395

Big Steve

*The blade passes a inch in front of Lil's eyes. Lil parrys and attacks, Steve changes his sword hand and suprises Lil with an aborted low sweep then a swift stab towards her.*


Grounds

Post 396

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Oh hell!.. </>

*Quickly sidesteps and turns round.. slashing Steve's sword away from her*

*Once more she moves in under his guard and thumps him on the chest*

Gottcha!..

*They have both been at this for hours.. sweat is pouring from them both, Lil wipes her hand on her jeans.. then stands waiting for Steve's move*


Grounds

Post 397

Big Steve

*Steve cricks his neck, feels the growing bruises on his chest and back and steps in again to attack Lil.*


Grounds

Post 398

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*She is startled at the sudden weight behind each blow..She now realises that Steve has been tempering his moves on her*

... oookaaay.. I shall have to deal with this! </>


*As he swings down on her.. she allows his momentum to carry him.. as she steps back and sideways. His sword missing her body by fractions.. she slashes her sword across his back*


... .. this is getting harder..</>



*Lil is breathing heavily...now she feels she is facing a dangerous animal.. she has never seen Steve like this before*


Grounds

Post 399

Big Steve

*Steve can feel himself start to grate at the number of hits he is taking from Lil, the little points of pain pushing him into attacking with nearer and nearer his full strength. Steve can feel his control going and knows that this will not help his or Lil's technique and would mean that both could get hurt very quickly.*
*Steve steps back and holds his hand up*

Ok Lil, I yield.


Grounds

Post 400

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*She drops to her knees in exhaustion*

...*pants*.. You are a hard taskmaster Sir Steve.. *gasps*... No wonder your page was able to teach me so well!!


*She rolls onto her back and watches the light clouds slowly passing across the the sky as she attempt to get her breath back*


Key: Complain about this post