A Conversation for The Restite Kingdom

Grounds

Post 361

Big Steve

*Sir Big Steve steps into the cold,bright morning of a late autumn Restite day. He looks around and sees the Lady Lil sitting with her sword and armour, looking like shes waiting for someone.*

My Lady, enjoying the air?


Grounds

Post 362

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Looks up* Hello Steve. I was just thinking how quiet it is.. seems like I have been away for a long time.. *she smiles at him*..

.. I was wondering if I could have another lesson?


Grounds

Post 363

Big Steve

It does seem very quiet. I haven't been around the castle much in the last few weeks and i was away with the General and Black Leopard for a while.
I not sure you need any more lessons, The last few times I have been beaten.


Grounds

Post 364

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Lil giggles. Standing up, she still has to look up at Steve, he is so tall.*

Either they were a fluke, or you were letting me win!

I know the Chief said I have a natural talent, but I don't know my limits yet. That is something I must learn before I find myself in an area too deep for me to get out of..


*She links her arm through his*.. Come on Big Man.. you teach me a lesson!

*She giggles as she walks along with him amiably*


Grounds

Post 365

Big Steve

Oh alright then.

*The pair stroll through the grounds of the castle looking for an empty spot to reek havok in.*

So what have you been up to?


Grounds

Post 366

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Oh... this an' that!.. *she lets go of his arm and walks backwards in front of him*

.. Paul needed to talk to me about somethings, so he took me somewhere and we talked a lot of things out..

... Steve?... *she stops walking and looks up at him earnestly*... did you know about Amelia?


Grounds

Post 367

Big Steve

Who?


Grounds

Post 368

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Lil wonders if she has spoken out of turn*

..She was engaged to Paul.. It was her army we were fighting from the dimensions... *frowns*


Grounds

Post 369

Big Steve

i sort of remember some little girl chasing the Prince (as he was then) around for a few years. He really wasn't as interested in her as he is you.

*They reach a secluded clearing in the grounds*

Come on then. Lets see the skills.


Grounds

Post 370

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*puts her armour on the ground as she fastens the scabbard to her belt*

The Skills? *draws her sword, flexing her fingers round the hilt*


Grounds

Post 371

Big Steve

Yes, The Skills,

*Sir Big Steve bows low to Lady Lil and unsheaths his sword in a slow swooping move.*


Grounds

Post 372

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Looks at the armour on the floor*... errrrmm. Do I need to be wearing that?


Grounds

Post 373

Big Steve

Might be wise. I never take mine off.


Grounds

Post 374

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

.. Can you help me please?

*Lil lifts the armour over her head and tries to pull it down over her vest top*


.. You never take it off?.. Oh My!!.. *she blushes*.. Can't see Paul liking that much!


Grounds

Post 375

Big Steve


*The armour slips down over her clothes.*

I'm sure your allowed to take it off then. Unfortunatly I don't have that happy diversion.

*Steve tightens the back and gives the gauntlets to Lil*

Put these on as well.

*Sir Big Steve steps away from Lil as she gets suited up. He has a few experimental sweeps of his sword while she finishes putting on her gloves and picking up her sword agian.*


Grounds

Post 376

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Fully armoured Lil turns to face Steve*

... You should be thinking of settling down.. You need a fine strong son to follow you..

.. Besides *Lil grins*.. Who will take over your tavern?

*Lil moves her sword through the air.. loosening up her sword arm*


Grounds

Post 377

Big Steve

*Steve's sword hilt follows a figure of path around his body*

Ben isn't doing to badly at the moment. Can handle a beer barrel as well as a sword.

I've never really found anyone who interests me enough and is prepared to put up with me.





Grounds

Post 378

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned


..I can imagine you..

*she suddenly turns and spars in the other direction .. calling back over her shoulder*

.... With a strong willed woman..someone who will keep you and your sons in line!..

*Lils laughs as she turns back round to face Steve*...

...So you haven't found her yet?..


Grounds

Post 379

Big Steve

Not yet. I might have to look further than Restite for her, but i will find her in the end. At the moment, I'm happy to be Knight and protector of Restite.

Are you ready?


Grounds

Post 380

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Lil stops and looks at him*..

.. You surprise me..I never thought a Restite man would look away from his own homeland for a bride... *completely forgetting her own circumstances*


.... Yes.. I am ready!! En garde!!..


Key: Complain about this post