A Conversation for The Restite Kingdom

Grounds

Post 301

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*She trusts him implicitly and follows his lead*


Grounds

Post 302

guina

*runs out with a sword in hand and waits for sir big steve*


Grounds

Post 303

guina

*runs to the gates*


Grounds

Post 304

Big Steve


Grounds

Post 305

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

A loud noise can be heard outside the walls as Amelias soldiers come through from the dimension, * Up two three four, Up two three four, A push came at the gate, one of the quards shouts dammit hes still alive we cant get in, lets head for the town.


Grounds

Post 306

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Lils runs down the steps into the grounds*

REPORT!! WHERE ARE THEY?

WHAT ARE THEY DOING NOW?


Grounds

Post 307

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

The guard turns round and salutes with a tear in his eye * Your highness, hes still alive, they couldn't get in, we got a report from one of our crossover spies, that he was alive two weeks ago but then we heard nothing. He must still be living in some way if they couldnt get in. God help anyone thats still in restite


Grounds

Post 308

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

I beleive the benatees will be safe, knowing the dimensional soldiers they will wait, in town for a while, they are lazy, they will steal food and alchohol


Grounds

Post 309

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Lil half laughs and half cries*.. The King is alive?... Marvelous!


Put word out along the walls.. Immediate entry is to be given to the Benatee Tribe.. if you have any suspicions put them under guard if you have to.. but you MUST let them in.. no hesitation!

Black Leopard.. can you ensure that order it given to all the gate Sentries?

*Black Leopard nods and orders the Guard to inform his section of Lil's orders. Black Leopard himself passes the orders on from the Gate House*


*lil sits on the steps at the Castle doorway... she wants to cry with relief that Paul is still alive.. yet she knows he is gravely ill, where ever he is!*


Grounds

Post 310

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*A hand touches her shoulder, startling her out of her reverie*

[Ben the page] My lady, I am sorry to startle you. I did call you...please come inside, it is getting very cold out here.


*Lil smiles and takes the hand he offers..and he pulls her to her feet*


[Ben the page] You are freezing!.. Come let's get back to your.. I mean the Kings quarters and I will make you a hot drink to warm you through


*She realises she is shivering*.. Yes, I would like that. Escort me back good page.. *she grins as she watches him blush because she is still holding his hand*

Come on!.. Let's run and get warm at the same time!

*She laughs and pulls him along with her, startling the page and other people in the corridors as they run through*


Grounds

Post 311

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

~~~~

*Lil walks quickly towards the straw dummies hanging on the practise poles.. Ben the page dutifully hands her short sword to her*


*Lil centres herself and baring her teeth she swings the sword.. once.. twice... three times.. runs through and on to the next .. forward strike..move aside.. thrust to the left.. and a might overarm strike which demolished the second dummy!*

*She was about to attack the third, when there is a long moan from the men on the Castle wall facing the town.. She looks up, there are men covering their faces..boys crying.. She runs to the steps and climbs to the top of the walls.. She is stopped from going further. She tries to force her way passed.. Ben the page comes to her and calmly leads her away*

What is happening Ben? Why won't they let me see? *tears fall as she sees his face*

The villagers? They are all dead? *he nods, but cannot speak*

*There is a shout from behind her and young Ben grabs her pulling her to the ground*


*She lies winded on the floor..she turns her head.. lying just a few feet from her of the mutilated body of a man... a farmer by his clothing.. across his chest is branded one word...TRAITOR!!*

*She gets to her feet and runs back to the walls.. no one stops her this time!.. She looks out.. and sees bodies stacked in the road with torches burning to let all see the atrocities inflicted on the villagers. Lil feels sick, she heaves but manages to control herself*

*As she stands at the walls she sees their enemy commander looking at her, he raises his sword with a form of salute, then turns taking 2 thirds of his men back towards the dimension gateway*


He knows.. he knows Paul isn't here..

*All her strength ebbed from her body as she slowly sank to the floor of the walkway*


Grounds

Post 312

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*she rises and slowly drags herself back inside the Castle. She looks round and sees young Ben helping others move the dead body which had been flung over the wall*


Grounds

Post 313

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

~~~~~

*Determined to keep up the spirit of the people, Lil makes certain she is seen, as she begins her daily excersizes with her sword lessons*


Grounds

Post 314

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Lil stops her sword practise as in her mind she can see Paul lying on the floor in the dimensions*

*She watches him moving slowly.. he looks directly at her... "Fight now, you are safe".. are the words projected to her*


SIR STEVE!!

GENERAL TAMAIRE!!

IT IS TIME TO FIGHT FOR RESTITE!!



*Lil runs to the walls and up to the parapets to watch her people round up the interlopers*


Grounds

Post 315

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*The Dimension Army is in turmoil as panic begins to set in.. they are leaving the Town in droves! They are not looking at the Castle, something is frightening out of the Town!*


*Lil runs from the parapet to the Castle Gates*


Grounds

Post 316

Big Steve

*Sir Big Steve walks towards the castle looking forward to talking with General Tamaire. He hears Lil's cry and chases off to the gates with Sword drawn. *


Grounds

Post 317

guina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*jogs out carrying his bags. he brings out his phone and speed dials Leopard Manor and leaves a message*

Benson, this is me. I'm coming home, so prepare my rooms ...and make sure our security is up to scratch...yes...we may be having unwanted guests so be ready...see you soon

*puts his phone away as he reaches his car. he throws his bags in ,starts it up and drives towards the gates*


Grounds

Post 318

guina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*runs up into the castle on silent footsteps*


Grounds

Post 319

Big Steve

---------------------------------------------------------------

*Sir Big Steve emerges with a frail and tired Lady Lil, Steve gently pushing her out into the sunlight of a bright,brisk Restite morning.*

Are you alright my Lady, you seem very worried?


Grounds

Post 320

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*They walk together closely and two old friends.. occasionally she leans against him for comfort or support*


I am worried about Paul.. he hasn't spoken to me about what has happened.. he seems very withdrawn..


*Kicks a stone across the ground*

Ben doesn't seem to be improving either.. he is still under sedation.. rambling in his sleep..


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more