A Conversation for The Restite Kingdom

Grounds

Post 341

Big Steve

It's good to see you smiling my Lady. I always feel better after a bit of exercise.


Grounds

Post 342

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*pats his face gently .. saying.. *

Who wouldn't smile with you around?



*Then she laughs out loud*


Grounds

Post 343

Big Steve

*Steve stands there shaking his head with a huge grin on his face as Lil bursts out laughing.*


Grounds

Post 344

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*She links her arm through his..and they walk across the grounds as two very close friends... comfortable in the presence of each other*


Grounds

Post 345

Big Steve

So, after that dazzling display of swordmanship what do you fancy doing?


Grounds

Post 346

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Her face lights up*


.. You know what I would reeeeally like?</> *looks round*..


*He bends towards her to listen*

One of those great big docker sarnies you have in the Knights dining room!! </>


*giggles*


Grounds

Post 347

Big Steve

To the Knights table then. For scran.


Grounds

Post 348

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*squeals with laughter and he pulls her along into the castle*


Grounds

Post 349

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The king goes for a stroll in the grounds, inspecting the cleanup of the grounds by his men.


Grounds

Post 350

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

disapears.


Grounds

Post 351

guina

what strange things to say smiley - laugh`


Grounds

Post 352

Big Steve

*Sir Big Steve strolls back to the castle and heads for the Knights Table*


Grounds

Post 353

guina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*runs out and unlocks his car, gets in and waits for steve*


Grounds

Post 354

Big Steve

---------------------------------------

*Sir Big Steve steps out into the bright autumn morning flying round the castle. *


Grounds

Post 355

guina

*drive the car up to him*

right, get in then *steve gets in and black leopard hands him a laptop*

find out where the newspapers office are

*they drive off*


Grounds

Post 356

Big Steve

*Steve, cramped up in the passenger seat furiously types, searching for a route map to the newspaper offices.*

This is why I prefer horses. Ok, Wait for the gates to open, out into the town, 3rd left, 5th right and out to the far edge of town, that's where the paper's based.


Grounds

Post 357

guina

good


Grounds

Post 358

guina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*black leopard and a group of soldiers wheel a cage covered in black material up into the castle*


Grounds

Post 359

Big Steve

--------------------------------------------------------

*Sir Big Steve walks out into another bright day in the Castle Grounds. As he walks he follows an unusual path that twists and turns over the grounds and ends up in a brick wall. Steve places his feet together and touchs four random stones in the wall then holds his palm flat against a large stone in the middle. The wall slides open and Steve steps inside a dark space. The dark space drops slowly and Steve's body is scanned by various sensors on the way down. The lift comes to a halt and Steve steps into a brightly lit operations centre.*

Commander on deck,Ten hut.

* The entire ops centre comes to attention. Squads of soliders, operators and all other personnel stand ramrod straight.

At ease. Soldier, take me to the watch chief.

Sir,Yes,Sir.

*Steve is led past the op map and the listening posts towards the watch chief, who sits watching the map and looks over all info in and out of the room*

Morning,Chief. Anything new?

No sir, nothing major has attacked for a week.

Fine, what squads are available.

Number 1 squad has been deep within Thingite territry for 6 months. The EU is been covered by squads 3 and 4, The Uk by squad 6 and squad 2 is out on general ops. Squads 5 and 8 are in training and 9 is on leave. Squads 7 and 10 are available for immediate deployment.

Thank you Chief. Have the squad commanders for 7 and 10 report to me immediatly.

*The Chief returns to his seat and gives instruction to the orderly who disappears to find the commanders. He returns at the double with the two men. He presents them to Sir Big Steve*

At ease men. Follow me.

*Sir Big Steve turns towards an empty office and is followed into it by the squad commanders.*

Gentlemen. I'm sure you know me and what I do.
The squads where set up to infiltrate and perform as the elongated hand of Restite and were designed to perform behind enemy lines for many months without support. I have to give one squad an unfortunate task today. Today, we have to go deep against our own. Are you both willing to do this.

Yes,sir.

What is your current operational strength?

Squad 7 currently has 20 men ready to go and Squad 10 has 7 men.

Thank you Gentlemen. We will be using Squad 10 for this operation.

*The Squad commander for Squad 7 turns and leaves the office*

Commander. What i am asking you to undertake is to infultrate and watch this area. *Steve turns and indicates South Beach on the map* We have been recieving very strange reports of creature activity here and we want information about what the people are up to. The populus arn't talking and deep insersation is required for this op.

You and your squad will report to the flying pigs training area at 2000hrs for Huey insertion and extraction. You will be dropped at this base and survailance of this area will be undertaken. I want the beach and town watched. I want all movements noted. Survailance camaras are to be placed and data fed back to central. Good luck, soldier.

*Steve shakes the commanders hand and walks out of the office and heads out of the ops room.*

Chief. Keep me informed.

*Steve enters the lift and heads back to the Knights Table.*


Grounds

Post 360

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


*Lil walks down the steps from the Castle doorway.. Everything seems very quiet to her. All of the hectic rushing about by soldiers and security personnel seems to have gone away*


*At the bottom of the steps she sits down.. with her sword in its scabbard across her lap.. her armour beside her on the step*


Key: Complain about this post