A Conversation for The Restite Kingdom

Grounds

Post 321

Big Steve

I haven't yet seen the king since his return, You know him much better than I, but if what we know about the other dimension is true, he has gone through so much in what to us is a short time.

There are many things we do not, and cannot know. We both know nothing of Black Leopards techniques and wizardry and of the secret ways of the restite king. There tools and toys are dangerous in the wrong hands.

Ben will recover. I can feel him there underneath the coma. He will come back.


Grounds

Post 322

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*shudders at the guilt she feels about Ben's illness*


*She looks about the grounds... *


.. everything suddenly seems so normal out here.. yet in there *points to the castle* .. it feels like nothing will ever be the same..


Grounds

Post 323

Big Steve

Things have changed, possibly not for the better. I think a sense of normality is trying to get a hold but it isn't working. There is to much going on beyond our sight to be entirly comfortable.
My lady, I believe we need to be watchful of those around us. I wouldn't call it spying but just be mindful of what seems to be happening.
It seems very hard to trust even your friends now.


Grounds

Post 324

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*rubs her hand across her tired face*

I fear I must agree with you..


*She sighs heavily*


Grounds

Post 325

Big Steve

I see your still carrying your sword around with. Do you fancy a spar, it might take your mind off everything.


Grounds

Post 326

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*she looks down.. *

I can't remember when I last took it off.. *smiles*


Yes.. lets spar!!..


*Steve walk her into the middle of the training ground*


Grounds

Post 327

Big Steve

*Sir Big Steve bows to Lady Lil then draws his sword slowly out of its scabbard. He holds it Samuri style, high in front of his eyes, blade towards Lady Lil.*

Lets see how well my page has taught you

*Steve lunges and hits Lady Lils blade with a sword swipe that could have decapitated her but the swipe was slow and meant to be paried. He spins aronud Lil and as she turns to meet him the flat of his sword taps her back.*


Grounds

Post 328

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Ow!!

*realises he has an advantage.. she is using a short sword*



*She backs off ... holding her sword in front of herself.. As he steps forward, she lunges, catching him slightly off guard as this is not a move he thought her capable of... he just manages to parry her move!*


Grounds

Post 329

Big Steve

Hmmm, He's not bad, my page, is he.

(thinks)time to sharpen my defence up

*Sir Big Steve parrys another lunge from Lil and is behind her again,but Lil brings her sword around and blocks the sword tap coming her way, Lil forces Steve's sword away and stabs inside of it. *


Grounds

Post 330

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Steve moves more quickly getting Lil to spin and weave.. it is almost balletic in the sequence of moves*

To work with the student was exciting... but the Master? Oh.. this is wonderful!</>


*She attacks overarm.. attacks again, and again.. and suddenly switches directions.. Stopping just short of running him through his belly*

*She drops her sword in fright!*

.. I am so .. so .. sorry.. </>


Grounds

Post 331

Big Steve

Quick arn't you.

*Steve slowly lifts his top to reveal an undershirt of metal jointed with leather.*

and if you'd got through this, it wouldn't have caused much damage. I'm Restite. We heal quick, remember.

*Steve picks Lil's sword up hands it to her by the blade, and takes guard.*

Again.


Grounds

Post 332

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I keep forgetting.. *smiles*


*They circle each other.. Watching for the slightest move.. looking into each others' eyes*


Grounds

Post 333

Big Steve

Let's see if you know this.

*Steve fakes a swipe from the right, spins, catchs the lunge inside, and beats the sword away, Lil moves with speed that Steve hadn't realised she had to catch the point of Steve's sword in her unguarded hand.
Steve drops his sword and jumps the swipe from Lil. Now unarmed, Steve weaves and dodges the stabs and swipes of Lil. She moves purposely forwards towards him.


Grounds

Post 334

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Lil continues.. aware she is now dealing with an unarmed man.. she makes him jump back.. and back again.. until he reaches the perimeter wall and can go no further..

Lil stops and stands there hold her sword beneath his chin very lighty*



... Give up?? *She laughs lightly.. more like her old self*


Grounds

Post 335

Big Steve

Nah.

*Steve's hand shoots forward and grabs Lil's sword hand. He spins inside her grasp and slowly bends Lil's wrist until she drops the sword.*

Always beware of the quiet ones.


Grounds

Post 336

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

OW! OW! OW! OW!

*stands on tiptoes as he forces her to drop the sword*


Grounds

Post 337

Big Steve

*Still holding Lil's wrist, Steve bends down and picks up her sword. He then leads her over to his sword and picks that up as well. *

Is that hurting slightly?

*Steve lets go of Lil's wrist and walks away from her. He then sheaths his sword in his steady, slow, oriental manner. He then throws Lil's sword to her and bows.*


Grounds

Post 338

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*she catches the sword by the hilt*


*Lil grins and shakes her head.. *.. You enjoyed doing that, didn't you?


*stands smiling at him as she puts away her sword*


Grounds

Post 339

Big Steve

Haven't had that good a fight in ages. You've been practising haven't you.


Grounds

Post 340

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*giggles*


Just a little.. a few *shrugs* Dimensional soldiers here and there.. not much!

*Beams a huge smile at him!


Key: Complain about this post