A Conversation for The Restite Kingdom

Grounds

Post 101

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Sees that she has no place in the security of the grounds*


Sire, I shall make my way to the Tower..

*nods her head formally to the King and again to Sir Black Leopard*

*She walks to the door at the base of the Tower and enters*


Grounds

Post 102

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

Where shall I meet you miss lil are you going to the Labs? And Black leopard its is nothing at all merely shadows it could have been a flying pig, they are pretty fast.


Grounds

Post 103

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*calls back* Yes Sire, the Lab..in the Tower..


Grounds

Post 104

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

I shall have to leave, i have an appointment, if theres anything else you need from me ill be up in the labs with Lil and the Alchemist


Grounds

Post 105

guina

yes sire, but in the mean time have you any jobs for me?


Grounds

Post 106

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

*Shouts back, no i dont think so, you could make sure the work im having done in the town is going to plan be careful not to enter the white house though.


Grounds

Post 107

guina

white house eh? hmm....

*wanders off to the town*


Grounds

Post 108

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

*The king sends down a servant with a note saying, Entrance to the White House means sudden death for those without a stone. The servant, Emily, Curtsies and leaves wondering what the note said and why Black Leopard looked so shocked when he read it*


Grounds

Post 109

Lash LeRue

*LeRue enters*

My lord, Sir Mycrofth LeRue Captain of the guards at your disposal.

Guesses it was time for a fromal Introduction.


Grounds

Post 110

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

he gets in the car after opening lils door for her and drives out of the grounds*


Grounds

Post 111

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

in his lap are two boxes


Grounds

Post 112

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*She isn't as nervous this time.. and she actually nods in acknowledgement as people point to the car*


Grounds

Post 113

benjahv: windswept and interesting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* emerges from the woods dragging behind him a huge wooden cart*
well what an adventure blackhood! it certainly feels good to be back! if we'd of taken one of the cars we could have been and gone in a couple of hours, its just i dont really trust these modern fads, as i always say one day everything will go back to how it was. *thinks i really hope lady lil will like her suprise*


Grounds

Post 114

benjahv: windswept and interesting

*picks up lady lils suprise and goes off to find her* i hope the cart will be ok there


Grounds

Post 115

benjahv: windswept and interesting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*sets up tent and corral area for the animals* well this is going to have to do intill the mews and stables have been cleared out. *feeds various animals and counts whats left of the kings money*


Grounds

Post 116

benjahv: windswept and interesting

well thats quite a lot of money left! i wonder how i will tell the king about the dogs unfortunate name? *pulls a sandwich out of his bag and starts to eat it*


Grounds

Post 117

benjahv: windswept and interesting

*rolls himself a post sandwich cigarette and nearly sets his beard alight* phew! that was close i need to be more careful.


Grounds

Post 118

benjahv: windswept and interesting

*opens a bottle of devils brew* ahhhh that hit the spot!


Grounds

Post 119

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

they drive up and stop near ben* Paul takes out the falcon from half asleep lil's lap and hands the half asleep falcon to ben* Here you go Ben, wed better be going, lils almost completely asleep there id better get her back to her quarters.


Grounds

Post 120

benjahv: windswept and interesting

*hears a car in the distance* that could be lady lil, i wonder if she has been with the king?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more