A Conversation for The Restite Kingdom

Grounds

Post 81

Big Steve

------------------------------------------





My Lady Lil, How are you this fine day?


Grounds

Post 82

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*sits on the Castle steps*

I think I am alright.. I just feel a little confused *frowns*


Grounds

Post 83

Big Steve

May i ask why? You seemed quite contented when you left me last.


Grounds

Post 84

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I know your King has what my people would call "The Sight" only.. only he keeps telling me I have Restite blood.. and Royal at that...

What can he see, that I can't?


Grounds

Post 85

Big Steve

The ways of the king are a mystery to even his best knights i'm afraid. The secret of the King's eyesight is passed from father to son down the King's line.
No one but the line of the King can know the secret of the sight.

The fact you have restite blood shines through you though. Your face beams and the colour and texture of your skin and hair are very like that of the noble restite women. These days of course there are none to compare yourself with, something i regret deeply.


Grounds

Post 86

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Now you are teasing me Sir Steve! *giggles*

You and your King all have a marvelous sense of humour! *laughs quietly*

There is something about your King that fascinates.. I can feel a power within him, that is so different from any other I have met here...

Do you understand me? Or am I losing my senses?


Grounds

Post 87

Big Steve

No your senses are not deserting you. there is certainly something about him, He generates a field around him that is different to us "normal" folk. Like the eye it is something passed down the royal line and it is there for everyone else to see in how the Kings line go about there day.


Grounds

Post 88

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

He is such a nice man *smiles softly*

Do you think he has done the right thing in bringing a Thingite Ambassador here?

Will the people accept my position? They must surely see I have no true diplomatic training, I would hate for them to think my seniors would deliberately snub your King by sending me here.. *shrug*.. Only I was told it was the King's idea!


Grounds

Post 89

Big Steve

we are generally a very peaceful people and very slow to take offense. if as you say your presence is by the King's own request there will be a good reason.

Your government obviously trust you if they wish you to be ambasadour to us. What would happen if you promised something they couldn't deliver.

It would be best to think of your appointment as bringing the two nations closer and helping to build bridges and talking points between us.


Grounds

Post 90

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I can see now why you are one if his most senior Knights.. you are a very reassuring man.. very calming on my edgy nerves.

Thank you..


Grounds

Post 91

guina

*walks out in a tracksuit*

ah good afternoon sir steve, lady lil. i am just of for a quick run

*walks forward and then looks back*

oh by the way - if you see the king tell him i would talk to him on my return

*jogs off around the grounds*


Grounds

Post 92

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*smiles as Black Leopard departs...*


Grounds

Post 93

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

*Enters* Hello you two, how are we today, have you been for the Luncheon yet? or am i too late?


Grounds

Post 94

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

No Sire you are not too late, Sir Steve and I were just chatting.. *smiles*

Are we to go up into the tower?


Grounds

Post 95

Big Steve

It is because of my size.

The truly big will develop ways of talking and acting to reassure and not scare people, whereas the truly small will act bigger and more brash to make themselves noticed.

The big person will normally be reserved, quiet and try not to offend.


Grounds

Post 96

guina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a different part of the grounds Black Leopard sits on an old stone bench. It is very peaceful and he closes his eyes, then is suddenly alert.

Someone is watching him. He dives onto the ground, rolls and pulls out a slender knife, which was hidden about his person. But there is no-one there.

Is he jumping at shadows?

Sweating slightly he runs back towards the castle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Grounds

Post 97

Big Steve

I myself had Lunch a few hours ago but I do not know if milady Lil has yet partaken.

I fear I must take my leave of you, My Leige, and also you Lady Lil. The Feasting hall does not keep itself and the people will nedd there drink.

Good morrow fair lady, my leige.


Grounds

Post 98

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

so miss lil, what are your plans?


Grounds

Post 99

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*looks into his eyes and blinks*

I was going to the tower for lunch Sire.. will you join me with Sir Steerpike?


Grounds

Post 100

guina

*runs into view and halts by the king. he bows and then takes a big breath of air*

sire...i thought i saw something in the grounds. it may be nothing....what do you...think?


Key: Complain about this post