A Conversation for Draft of village map.

Estate Office

Post 181

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

Oh yes!! The BOF Inn will fit in nicely with our Village. Some of our crowd gets a tad rambunctious from time to time. But, it all makes for good gossip. smiley - winkeye

When Amy sees your post she'll tell you which real estate is available!


Estate Office

Post 182

Pheroneous

OK, thanks. I'll make my way back then and report to the relevant committee or something. I take it we are not obliged to become rumbunctious before about 10 in the evening. Some of our crowd wouldn't be up to it, I'm afraid.

You will have seen that Asteroid Lilith is to undertake something of a make-over in the next couple of weeks, or not, depending on her mood etc.. Hopefully, the BOF Inn will then be even less salubrious and decidedly grotty.


Estate Office

Post 183

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

The properties still available are No 26 on the map and a building plot. I haven't decided where to put the building plot yet.

Or I might try to reallocate properties where the initial owner has lost interest.


Estate Office

Post 184

Pheroneous

No 26 seems tucked well out of the way of the teeming hordes. Should suit us very well!


Estate Office

Post 185

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

Shall I post the address, then?


Estate Office

Post 186

Pheroneous

Please do. But explain to me in words of one syllable what I have to do, please, as I am not sure how village life works.


Estate Office

Post 187

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

Mostly we hang out at the Crossed Purposes Pub! LOL! Drop in and I'll introduce you. I'm posting the link to the BOF Inn immediately after writing this. Number 26 is right next door to my cottage, btw, hope your Inn really is nice and quiet!! (kidding)

I am curious about your name, Pheroneous. Is it after a famous Greek, or do you have interesting pherenomes? I also read your article on screwing correctly and enjoyed it very much. smiley - winkeye


Estate Office

Post 188

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

Amy Dearest!!!

smiley - smiley

Musehome Embassy and Hermes Messanger Service Center....

Plot 7...

http://www.h2g2.com/A472501

....if you please... smiley - smiley

I'm the owner, userpage link, please, if you please!!! smiley - tongueout


Estate Office

Post 189

Pheroneous

M-R, thanks, I'll try and find my way there. Thanks also comment re: screwing. There is no doubt that when everyone takes the time to prepare and do the job properly, and with care, the result is satisfaction all round. There are, as you seem to have understood, other areas of life, apart from the fixing work, where the same applies!

I have no idea where the name came from, and you are the first person to ask. There is something, as you surmised, about pheromones (smelly?) something about making mistakes (eroneous) something about philosophy (ph...) but quite honestly when the box appeared, I just filled it in without thinking very much.


Estate Office

Post 190

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

~grin~ I think I am going to like you as a neighbor... Eroneously smelly!


Estate Office

Post 191

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

~grin~ I think I am going to like you as a neighbor... Eroneously smelly!


Estate Office

Post 192

Pheroneous

Ditto, ditto. And if any of our customers or staff cause you any problem at all, please let me know and consider it sorted.

btw I am quite good at fixing shelves, should you ever have need of a handyman.


Estate Office

Post 193

Deus ex Machina {trying to keep in shapes}

Is lot 26 available? If so, I would like to obtain it for the main office of 'the h2g2 Gazzette Office'. Thanks a lot.

smiley - eurekaDeusGRME
Gazzette Reporter, Managing Editor


Estate Office

Post 194

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Yes that's available. It's a big property though so you might want to consider sub-letting parts of it.

Sign here... and here.

smiley - smiley

Amy smiley - ant


Estate Office

Post 195

Deus ex Machina {trying to keep in shapes}

*signs*

Thanks.

smiley - eurekaDeus


Estate Office

Post 196

royalleothelion (thingite guard of the kings potty)

Can I have no.25 as a portal to heaven A3268352


Estate Office

Post 197

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

What will the vicar say? smiley - biggrin

It's all yours, royalleothelion smiley - ok.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more