A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

Booger Bulger test Viagra on ferrets and sent the results via email to Agnes, who

Post 81

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

I think it's all on track. And I am shiny clean and ready for tonight's Preservation Board meeting.


Booger Bulger tested Viagra on ferrets and sent the results via email to Agnes, who

Post 82

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

smiley - sigh


{ }

Post 83

WanderingAlbatross - Wing-tipping down the rollers of life's ocean.

Hmm, need to concentrate a bit more on this ear eader thing.

Night all, lots of politics coming up on BBC1

WA


had a sinister interest in all things musteline.

Post 84

Bagpuss

Hi Az, hi SameDUDE, both of whom I recall seeing before.

Refering back to the previous thread, I'm pleased to say that I haven't made any of the mistakes in the forklift video. I may have squashed a bin, scraped a load of wood off the front of a crate, and got the drive wheel stuck in a hole, but those weren't in the video.

NB Musteline - relating to the Mustelidae. That is, ferrets, weasels, badgers, etc.


(The Ferrets had no complaints.)

Post 85

Rainbow's Tears


Good Night. smiley - rainbow


Booger was planning on using ferrets to conquer civilization and rule the world, but someone was out to stop him, someone who was named

Post 86

FG

I think I'll go to my book club tonight. How is everyone else's clubs? What have you been reading?


...

Post 87

FG

::dashes in and removes the "is", replacing it with an "are" and in general frowning at the whole post because there's something else wrong and she can't put her finger on it::


in a secret dossier prepared by

Post 88

Witty Moniker

I am going to start reading A Salty Piece of Land by Jimmy Buffett. My daughter has basketball practice this evening and the gym is just far enough away to not make it worth my while to drop her off and come back later. So I shall read.


...

Post 89

Z

[z]


...

Post 90

Hati

[Hati]


Booger Bulger. Booger had a crisis of conflicting identities, but with a hand mirror, he managed

Post 91

Lentilla (Keeper of Non-Sequiturs)

Books? I've been reading mostly crap recently. Except for this book by Pat Walker called 'Nadya' - it's a Pioneer Women Lesbian Werewolf novel.


to avoid bad hair days and any attempts to thwart his evil plans. Maurice, on the other hand

Post 92

FG

We read Gail Tsukyama's The Samurai's Garden for our book club. And I'm reading Pratchett's Monstrous Regiment on my own. Next up, Going Postal. smiley - tongueout


to avoid looking too different from his own photo ID in front of Hank Honk, the Security Goose at...

Post 93

Agapanthus

Anyway, I hate commuting, I hate my fellow commuters and today I bellowed "I don't see why I should crush people smaller than myself for your convenience!' at the top of my healthy young lungs on the bus this morning. I had honestly not meant to say it aloud at all. But this chap kept telling me to move so he could get past on the bus, and there was a small lady infront of me and I COULDN'T move, and I lost my temper. I am no good at mornings. And I know in my bones he was too much of a dumbass to understand what I meant. Must keep teeth ground together in the mornings.

I probably shan't be back until Monday now, have family wedding to run self ragged at and no doubt to fend off impertinent questions from relatives at into the bargain. What is it about aunts which makes them think they may minutely enquire into a niece's sex-life? (after all, what the hell else does, 'so, when are you expecting the patter of tiny feet? You don't want to leave it too late etc etc' amount to?)

Darn. Shall be missing joining in for great chunks of story.

Night cap, anyone?


.......

Post 94

Agapanthus

Dang it! Simulpost with FG.


CLI

Post 95

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

Methinks it will be an early night for me, I'm exhausted.


...

Post 96

Afgncaap5

[Affy]


Hank loved to eat the flowers off the security desk,

Post 97

Lentilla (Keeper of Non-Sequiturs)

Agapanthus, you and I share about the same amount of patience when it comes to stupidity and crowds. People look at me in astonishment - ordinarily I'm mild-mannered and quiet.


but unfortunately was allergic to hybrid petunias. They gave him a rash on his

Post 98

Hypatia

FG, we are currently reading Cold Mountain. Which is a step up from the last two months when we read Sweet Potato Queens Book of Love and the DaVinci Code.


belly, which (luckily for him) Mothra Stewart lovingly treated twice daily with Fucus Serratus purchased from Maurice at a price

Post 99

Candi - now 42!

Hi Azahar and Samedude smiley - smiley

Goodnight (morning!?)


but unfortunately was allergic to hybrid petunias. They gave him a rash on his

Post 100

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Im looking tor an ace who can help a person in need any out there?


Key: Complain about this post