A Conversation for H2G2 Space Centre

Space Centre Biome

Post 101

Garius Lupus

Here, let me try that.

*Tries a piece of fried dorn-beast.*

Mmmm. Not bad. Hang on a sec.

*Runs over to the fridge and pulls out a slab of meat. Cuts off a few slices and runs back.*

Here, try this. It's roast Hellhound.


Space Centre Biome

Post 102

Afgncaap5

Roast hellhound? They aren't too tough, are they?

*Takes a bite*

Hey, that's not bad! Tastes something like swordfish. Okay, how about this: platypus pot pie, complete with a side of stewed spenseweed!


Space Centre Biome

Post 103

Garius Lupus

*Tastes both.*

Well, I like the Platypus, but I don't think I like the spensweed.

*Goes to oven and pulls out a covered dish*

How about some bloodworm cassarole?


Space Centre Biome

Post 104

Afgncaap5

*Nervously takes a bite*

Hmmm. Can't say that it's the best food I've ever eaten, but it's not too bad. Try it with this.

*Pulls out a bottle of roc terriyaki*


Space Centre Biome

Post 105

Garius Lupus

Mmmmm. Quite nice.

That reminds me ....

*runs off and returns with a pot of sweet and sour hungus.*


Space Centre Biome

Post 106

Afgncaap5

*Grimaces*

You've never played ZGI, so I don't blame you.

*Takes a taste*

Not bad, but it could use some salt.

*Puts up a sign saying : VOTE FOR CELERY! Watches the interest of some of the plants*


Space Centre Biome

Post 107

Garius Lupus

*Ranger Triff strides up after reading the sign. He writes on his pad:*

CAN I HELP WITH CAMPAIN?

Well, Triff, I think most of the postions are filled, but if something comes up that is suited to you, I'll let you know.


Space Centre Biome

Post 108

Afgncaap5

Maybe Ranger Triff would be good for body guard?
smiley - smiley


Space Centre Biome

Post 109

Garius Lupus

Well, he could, but he is needed here to look after the plants.

*Ranger Triff starts jumping up and down excitedly. He reaches for the pad and writes:*

I CAN RITE A TESTAMONEAL LETTER.

Yes, yes ... that would work, Triff. Good idea. Why don't you write a first draft, then I will fix your spelling and give it to Redbeard to put on the campaign page.

*Ranger Triff immediately starts writing on his pad. In 5 minutes he is done and hands the letter to GL. GL takes the letter into the office and types it up for Redbeard.*


Space Centre Biome

Post 110

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

~Posts sign that reads:

VOTE FOR MASQUE OF THE RED _______ FOR MILITARY DICTATOR

Watches the confused reactions of the plants~


Space Centre Biome

Post 111

Garius Lupus

*A vine snakes out of the jungle and wraps itself around the sign. Another does the same. The vines become taut and moments later the sign comes free and drops to the ground. The acid slime slithers over to the sign and covers it. Thirty seconds later, the slime moves away. There is no trace of the sign.*


Space Centre Biome

Post 112

Afgncaap5

Sorry, Red. But remember, The Celery has the home team advantage here.


Space Centre Biome

Post 113

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

I realize, but they may think differently when they seem that my platform includes the destruction and banning of all weed killing chemicals, and most pruning utensils, including weed wackers, lawn mowers, and sheers.

Oh well, I suppose this can't be my campaign headquarters.

/Red


Space Centre Biome

Post 114

Garius Lupus

*There is a rustle of excitement as the plants hear Red's platform points. Then there is an angry stirring when they notice the crossed fingers behind his back.*


Space Centre Biome

Post 115

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

Look, a dictator can't afford to keep all promises, but I really don't plan on breaking any, yet.


Key: Complain about this post