A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Travel Roads

Imardin - Poroda road

Post 1

U521150

*this is the way to travel to Outpost Poroda in the Versk Mountains - by ground or by air, whatever your preference.*


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 2

U521150

*a horseman gallops towards Outpost Poroda*


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 3

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

*walks down the road towards Poroda*


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 4

Khamsin

*high above the road a lone man rides on the back of a manticore*

*he quickly passes over the road*


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 5

Khamsin

*there is no a movment high above the road in the other direction, but it quickly passes once again*


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 6

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

*rides down the road to Imardin*


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 7

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*A messenger rides past*


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 8

Thorn

[Ecg Unagi]: *Drapes the weighted net folded over his shoulder, with the loop of the lanyard over his right hand and stands around. Waiting*
He has the halberd strapped to his back and the two long-knives slung one to each hip (and also has the chain grappler clipped to his belt).
"..."

*yawns*


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 9

Thorn

<smiley - pirate: Argh! I gave out a bad link, oopsy(s), it's supposed to be: A2488827 />


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 10

Thorn

*Though Ecg may have already mentally left, he realizes that the journey would be too vast and unfamiliar for him to safely chart out on his own*

*Heads back to Kalsho road*


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 11

Thorn

*Ecg heads out on his journey*
*...finally.*


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 12

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

*Avatar heads out after Ecg.*


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 13

MadHank (Master of Forgeting, and Returning Awesome guy)

Jake, using his favorite wind speed up spell, finially catches up to the others, dressed as a mercenary. "Heylo all. In need of services?" he says, trying to get back into the part.


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 14

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

*Avatar clances at Jake* I don't know about Ecg but I for one wouldn't object to a bit of a breeze.


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 15

MadHank (Master of Forgeting, and Returning Awesome guy)

Jake nods and kicks up a slight breeze. "Helps to have an elementalist, huh?" he asks, getting his cloak on, a letter in his hand. "Was a little rushed to catch up."


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 16

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

Indeed it does.

*Avatar readjusts his satchel.* So, what has you two so fired up to visit Mt. Ruby? As I recall, it can be a pretty dangerous place for the unwary traveller.


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 17

Thorn

[Ecg Unagi]: "No, I don't mind. I do mind what that witch did to my hair, but it will grow back, in time."

*Wrinkles his nose as though it were still burning, and then laughs*
"So, where are we to be headed off to first?"


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 18

Thorn

*Ecg fiddles with the knot to his pirate bandana*
"I want to see and hear from these dragons; no doubt there must be some that would be very wise" he makes up as an alibi.


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 19

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

Really?

*dubiously* You're risking death by incineration, not to mention whatever dangers are posed by the bandits on this road in a search for wisdom? Surely there must be some other reason as well.


Imardin - Poroda road

Post 20

Thorn

*Ecg suddenly flushes in the face*
"Well there is that,- and_uh... I wanted to bring back a dragon's scale as a present for Alanna because I think she would like it."
^_^;


Key: Complain about this post