A Conversation for The CLI/STUMPED Mine

Administrative Offices

Post 381

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

*the smiley - tea hits the Cat-Dog blur and ricochets off in a thousand ceramic shards which stings everyone in the room*

*a whining noise like the scream of a high speed buzzsaw starts to gain in decibels and the blur increases speed*


Administrative Offices

Post 382

Afgncaap5

*Regardless of whether or not he's succesful in slicing his target, Affy gets stung by the shards and quickly yelps in pain*


Administrative Offices

Post 383

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*Gets cut up by shards*

Sorry all!


Administrative Offices

Post 384

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

*suddenly there is a lound howl and a red dog shaped object flies out of the blur and with a thunder clap disappears completely off thread*

HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL .............


Administrative Offices

Post 385

The Semisweet Kid

*Affi's sword cuts the biscuit in two, missing the Semisweet Kid by a hair (and slivering several almonds even further). The Kid throws his rubber band at Affi and dives back under the desk. The rubber band snaps back into his own face on account of it being glued to his nose.*

smiley - cross


Administrative Offices

Post 386

Afgncaap5

*Affy misses where Semisweet hides, and instead focusses on the missing Red Dog*

Red Dog? You! KitKat, or whatever your name is! What'd you do with RD?


Administrative Offices

Post 387

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

smiley - yikes Red Dog just vanished!

We have to get out of here *meaning the lounge* and neutralise this bunch somehow so we can get down the lift.


Administrative Offices

Post 388

Afgncaap5

*Shoots his snowzar at KitKat in an attempt to Neutralize her*


Administrative Offices

Post 389

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*Takes aim at Kitt Katt*


Administrative Offices

Post 390

Coniraya

*flicks a Custard Cream at Kitt Katt*


Administrative Offices

Post 391

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

Right. I think I've got most of the feeling back in my hands, I should be able to hold my weapon now.

/* Tries to adjust the knobs on the colored spigots, but clumsily drops the weapon which fires as it hits the floor. A multi-colored mist shoots out into the office and hangs suspended in the air near the ceiling. */

Oops.

/* Shakes his hands in the air again to get more blood circulating. */
smiley - dog


Administrative Offices

Post 392

Kitt Katt

*After Red Dog disappears from the thread, the blur slows down and finally stops. Kitt Katt looks around in bewilderment for her opponent. Her hood is hanging by a thread and her long black hair is a snarl of tangles. Her black bodysuit is torn in numerous places and her claws-o-steel (tm) are twisted and bent. Her left wrist is bent at an odd angle and she winces whenever she puts weight on her right foot. But worst of all, her front is covered in a gloppy white goo with tea-coloured stains all over it.

As she pivots around in an attempt to find her attacker, she is suddenly frozen in place by a snowzar blast. Moments later, she is hit by a custard creme and she shatters into a thousand fragments. One heart-shaped fragment comes to rest at Moe's feet.*


Administrative Offices

Post 393

Moe Kha

*Looks down at the frozen heart by his feet.*

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*Anguish is followed closely by rage. Moe goes and picks up his scimitar from where it fell. He looks from Affy to Caer, deciding which will be first. Settles on Affy and charges.*

BBBBAAAAANNNNNNZZZZZZAIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!


Administrative Offices

Post 394

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

/* The multi-colored mist begins to expand and descend, turning into more of a multi-colored fog. */


Administrative Offices

Post 395

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*Moves his aim to Moe Kha, leading him as he attacks Affy. Fires.*


Administrative Offices

Post 396

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*looks around for a way to get out of the office before the fog gets worse*

We can do it if we turn left out of here and hug the wall.


Administrative Offices

Post 397

Moe Kha

*Leaps up on a desk that stands between him and Affy and is just leaping down towards Affy when an arrow takes him in the side. His momentum carries him forward and his scimitar is extended, so that it appears that he will still crash into Affy, scimitar first.*


Administrative Offices

Post 398

Afgncaap5

*Affy quickly draws his own sword and parries*

Now THAT's what I'm talin' about!smiley - evilgrin

*Affy enters swordfight mode, leaving other brain capacity primarily for looking for quick ends to the fight and banter*

Sorry 'bout Kitt Katt. But hey, her heart never broke! And besides, I only froze her. Not my fault at all. She would've thawed in three, four hours. Tops.


Administrative Offices

Post 399

Coniraya

Wow those Custard Creams are an amazing weapon, wonder what Digestives would do?

I'm sure Kitt Katt will come together Terminator stylie in due course. smiley - erm

*meanwhile hastily gathers up her smiley - tea things and prepares for wall hugging*


Administrative Offices

Post 400

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*helps with the washing up*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more