A Conversation for The CLI/STUMPED Mine

Administrative Offices

Post 321

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*Loads and then points his crossbow at Moe*


Administrative Offices

Post 322

Moe Kha

Aw, come on, Kitt. Can't you see I'm in the middle of a fight here? Get off of me. Ew, what's that white goo all over your outfit, and what happened to your ears?


Administrative Offices

Post 323

Kitt Katt

*Turns around and looks at her tail.*

Why, nothing happened to my....Oh, you mean my ~ears~.

*Glances over at the calendar and scowls.*

Someone is going to pay for messing up this outfit! And I just had it pressed, too!

*Pats Moe's head*

Now you get back to your fight, dear. Try not to be too late.

*Whirls around and lashes out at Zomnker's crossbow with her whip.*


Administrative Offices

Post 324

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*Crossbow fires when the whip wraps around the weapon. The bolt flies right over RD and Moe.*


Administrative Offices

Post 325

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

*When the robes disappear, Red Dog freezes with his mouth open, about to bite his own foot*

*He notices a Cat has entered the thread and his hackles rise*

smiley - grr


Administrative Offices

Post 326

The Semisweet Kid

*Throughout the fight continues to stare blankly at the spot under the desk that Lil vacated. That Typ-Ex is powerful stuff when taken full in the face. Eventually the excess water begins to wipe some away*

Dsmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacersmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacelsmiley - spacesmiley - space!

*Grabs a stapler, pulls the base away, and slams the body into his hand sending a stream of staples straight towards Affy*


Administrative Offices

Post 327

Afgncaap5

*Affy doesn't notice the staples coming his way until it's far too late to dodge them. However, he does pull something out of one of his bags and holds it up in defense. When the volley ends, Affy opens his eyes and sees that his spell book is now completely stapled shut*


My....my....

smiley - grr
I've had this book since my days on Zork, you know....

*Affy charges at the Semisweet Kid with his sword, while his OmeGauntlet begins powering up some form of purple-energy beam*


Administrative Offices

Post 328

Coniraya

*watching from the lounge, doesn't know whether to smiley - laugh or smiley - cry at the shennagins in the office*

*the flame from the carameliser suddenly goes out*

Damn, cannister is empty, I need one of those newfangled infinite capacity ones.

*ferckles around in several pockets looking for a refill*

I really could do with a smiley - tea


Administrative Offices

Post 329

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*the polka gun stutters to a halt*

*Lil holsters it for later recharging and fires the nanogun again at members of the Choco gang*

*once more the nanogun succeeds in surprising Lil as it now sprays Elmers glue at the targets*

I'd love a cuppa, too. Is there a kettle in the lounge?


Administrative Offices

Post 330

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

/* Zeppo smiley - dog sits patiently in front of Witty */

OK, cut the leash if you have to Witty, but then we'll all have to keep a close eye on Zeppo in case he sees a S-Q-U-I-R-R-E-L or something and runs off.


Administrative Offices

Post 331

The Semisweet Kid

*Slams the stapler into his hand again as Affy charges, but the stapler jams. Quickly opens a desk drawer and grabs a rubber band and a paper clip and gives Affy a menancing look (which still manages to look like a blank stare)*

Ssmiley - spacesmiley - spacepsmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spaceosmiley - spacesmiley - spaceIsmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spaceksmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacessmiley - spacesmiley - space!


Administrative Offices

Post 332

Witty Moniker

Good boy, Zeppo!

Now that the leash has some slack, I can work the knot out.

*Takes a #3 knitting needle from her tote bag and works it though the knot loosening it sufficiently to finally get it untangled.*

There you go. Your wrists look sore.


Administrative Offices

Post 333

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

I'm sure the blue color is quite natural under the circumstances.

/* Shakes his hands vigorously in the air to get the blood flowing again */

smiley - dog <-- still waiting for his treat


Administrative Offices

Post 334

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*Yanks on the crossbow trying to dislodge it from the whip.*


Administrative Offices

Post 335

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

At least the bots have stopped dancing*


Administrative Offices

Post 336

Witty Moniker

*Notices Zeppo still looking at her with puppy dog eyes.*

Praise isn't enough? All right, all right, just a second.

*Digs deep in the tote bag and finally comes up with a dried pig's ear.*

Will this do?


Administrative Offices

Post 337

Coniraya

*looks round the loung and spies a table in the corner with a kettle next to a small sink unit*

*fills the kettle and switches it on, the lights flicker briefly*

*gets out the tea and coffe from her own supplies*

I don't suppose we are classed as members of the office tea club.

*fresh pots of <tea and smiley - coffee are ready in no time*

Tea up!



Administrative Offices

Post 338

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

/* Zeppo smiley - dog takes the pig's ear in his mouth and prances happily around the loung, wagging his tail and stopping in front of everyone to show his prize.

d'E tries to take a cup of tea but his fingers still don't work right, and knocks the cup over. */


Administrative Offices

Post 339

Kitt Katt

*Stumbles as her whip is pulled. Regains her footing and pulls back. The whip suddenly comes free and snaps in the opposite direction, making a direct hit on a little happy face on someone's boxer shorts.*

smiley - yikes Ooooo, sorry hun.


Administrative Offices

Post 340

Moe Kha

*Has an arm around Red Dog's throat from behind and is beginning to squeeze the life out of him when there is a sudden sharp pain in his behind.*

YOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

*He loses his grip on Red Dog as he dances around the floor for a moment, trying to get away from the pain.*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more