old Zachsmind page backup

0 Conversations

Who's Online? |
h2g2 A2Z | Wanna Chat? | What's all this then?
Tearfully Accepted! |alcohol |
Alpha Centauri |
Shakespeare |
Successfully Rejected! |reubenesque |
sarcasm |
Pieces of Brain |Coincidental Insignificance | Last Chance To See \ Last Chance Forever | Those Who Can't Do, Critique | A Suggested Format For Guide Entries | How To Submit Step by Step
Waiting for Rejection |
NEW!
- Janeane Garofalo |
Blair Witch Project |
Beautiful Days |
Bob Dobbs |
cheap lay |
Corsairs |
dada |
divorce |
field critic |
Ghandi |
isms |
pubs in north central texas |
Sandman |
slack |
spoilers |
SubGenius |
tech support \ customer service
Obsolete Rubbish | DNA's cronies |
Field Researchers |
CorrespondentsUnfinished Manual Index |
Intelligent, Informative, Witty, and Imaginative |
Andre the Giant has a posse |
How many must I kill to prove I am not insane? |
Tales from the Big Bang Burger Bar! |
You could simply not post rubbish |

This space intentionally left full

Zach Garland is a bearded AquarianSubGenius Texan with delusions of grandeur who suffers from insomnia, classic depression, and a mild case of nymphomania. Zach moderates the unofficial
h2g2 Yahoo Club
which is not affiliated or sanctioned in any offical capacity by TDV and don't go sayin' that it is because that would be bad. He also has an online journal which he no longer updates.


Nearing the end of an agreeable but tiresome divorce, Zach is now accepting applications from any women who would like to audition for the part of the next ex-Mrs. Garland. Zach is both a pacifist and a constitutionalist, which really confuses him when it comes to gun control. His favorite color is purple, and if he were elected president of the United States, his first order of business would be to make your birthday a national holiday.


If you send him email, he will attempt to refrain from saying nasty things about your mother.

What's All This Then?

Pieces of Brain - Thoughts and recollections of ZachsMind, pulled directly from this cranium. They're not intended to be submissions to the editors. In most cases they have NOT been submitted for approval or rejection, as it's painfully obvious the editors are swamped with submissions already. These are editorials and ruminations about whatever I find interesting at the time.

Waiting for Rejection -
These offerings HAVE been submitted to the Powers That Be for consideration into the h2g2 maelstrom, either for rejection or acceptance. Actually, not all of these have been submitted. After I submitted four or five of them, I realized it's doubtful the editors will have time to look them over before the next millenia. This list is intended for the actual Guide, and were written with that in mind.

Obsolete Rubbish -
The Powers That Be don't like deleting stuff. These are pages that I'm not in the mood to update or don't think should have ever been written or maybe they just strike me wrong today. I don't like 'em. Maybe someday I'll go back and try to figure out if there's something I can do with them or if I should just delete them and replace them with ramblings about my bladder or something. Right now they're here if you're really bored and want to read the worst I have to offer here.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A149799

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more