A Conversation for Talking Point - The Wonderful World of Pants

Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 1

TeaKay

Depends on the wearer and the situation!
A cosy night in with your sweetheart can only be improved with the addition (or removal smiley - winkeye) of a thong, but if you're stuck in the middle of the arctic circle with only a kit kat wrapper for comfort, big pants are a god send.
One thing- never, ever wear a thong if you're a guy *shudders*.

TKsmiley - pirate


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 2

I'm not really here

Not unless your partner *really* wants you to!

I prefer thongs, but I must agree with you about the cold. It was a bit of a shock the first winter after I'd started wearing them.

Still, big pants have their place I feel.


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 3

Binaryboy

I thought one of the top reasons to wear a thong anyway was to get rid of VPL - can anyone confirm or deny?


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 4

I'm not really here

They still show, unless they consist of two bits of elastic. To remove vpl wear none at all or those really big knickers that cover your entire backside.


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 5

Yelbakk

First of all - I am all for thongs.

Second, then there was this item: http://www.jsonline.com/news/gen/may02/43941.asp and this is definitely where I no longer agree with thongs!

Any parents every buy these?

Y.


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 6

I'm not really here

If they looked like childrens things rather than small adults, then yes. They shuold have puppies, and holly hobbit on though - not saucy comments. It they had been around when I was a kid maybe my dad wouldn't have spent so much time telling me to stop putting my drawers out from between my cheeks. Bloody uncomfortable things knickers are.


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 7

EaterOfMarmite

call me a weirdo but I like a lady in big pants! Bridget Jones' Diary. Renee Zellwegger happens to have a nice bum, even nicer in big knickers. Look at models like Dita Von Teese, Betty Page. Seriously sexy women in big knickers. Don't diss them, they can make a lady look very sexy if that's your bag, baby. (and it happens to be mine).
Nothing worse than seeing a fat bird in a thong or lass trying to garrotte her vagina with a thong. big knickers rule, wear coz some of us love em ladies.


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 8

Rains - Wondering where time's going and why it's in so much of a hurry!

My bloke prefers normal pants (although, bless him, he says he doesn't care what I wear as long as it's really me in there), though I did date a guy with a thong fetish once...

Nice to hear about a bloke who prefers REAL pants! smiley - ok


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 9

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

You can still end up fishing to pull thongs out. I recently discovered the thin line (fnah smiley - winkeye) between Thongs and G-strings - now strings... most comfortable underwear yet smiley - ok


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 10

Researcher 159112

Definitely thongs...big pants feel soooo odd after wearing thongs, but i too agree about the cold thing! And I feel very strongly that children shouldn't wear them. The article said that after you're about 10 you start caring about what you wear, which is true, but I don't recall my underwear being topmost of my mind at that age!!!


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 11

Clelba

i don't remember being that worried about VPL at that age...actually, i don't think i'm that worried about it now smiley - erm
and i have a few thongs...not the most comfortable in the world, but they're alright...maybe you have to get used to them...
^. .^
= ' =
Guru
CommunityArtist


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 12

mags

"now strings... most comfortable underwear yet"

Why not just go commando? I mean, what does a string actually achieve, in terms of covering...er.../anything/?

Now "hipster shorts" pants - they're what you want under hipster trousers. No string showing to make you look like a cheap slapper.


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 13

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

I'm not too sure about going commando - never braved it yet smiley - erm

"hipster shorts" sound much better than having a string/thong poking out of the top of your trousers - there's very few people that looks okay on.. usually it's a smiley - yuk sight!

Pants vs thongs is just deciding between comfort and vanity smiley - biggrin


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 14

Rains - Wondering where time's going and why it's in so much of a hurry!

True. Comfort is the better option for me! Plus Bridget Jones pants feel secure and comfy, and can also hold your belly in smiley - biggrin

Mind you, I saw an advert for "control thongs" to control belly bulges - smiley - yikes - that must chafe!


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 15

Rudolph

why are the options only thongs or granny pants?
nice small, but comfy, knickers are my personal favourite.
kinky, but comfy. a happy middle.smiley - ok


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 16

Clelba

yeah...i can't even begin to understand how control thongs might work smiley - erm
^. .^
= ' =
Guru
CommunityArtist


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 17

Binaryboy

Don't read this next bit if you don't like disturbing mental pictures, but....




Can you imagine Shatner in a control thong?


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 18

Rains - Wondering where time's going and why it's in so much of a hurry!

I wish I hadn't read that while having lunch smiley - ill

The thought of him in *any* underwear (or without any!) is equally off putting......


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 19

Rudolph

who now? smiley - huh


Thongs versus big pants - you decide!

Post 20

Rains - Wondering where time's going and why it's in so much of a hurry!

Still William Shatner.

Although Arnold Schwarzenegger would now run him a close second!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more