A Conversation for Red Dwarf

Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 101

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

smiley - headhurts too


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 102

[...]

I think you'll find Thamian, is that post 92 is refering to you and not anything to do with Arn or carbon dioxide filters.

Something I can't do? What's that then? Find the info on CO2 filters?

The post after Rimmer's not being able to find anything except for NASA info which you will find is now outdated because we're 3 million years in the future thus the 'joke'.

We tend to joke here to keep in the feel of the TV programme upon which this page is based. We happen to like a happy tone and atmosphere.

Are am I wrong, and that we should all run around going narf or insulting people and generally being disrespectful to people and rude?


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 103

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

No. But in this case we practicaly are 3 million years away from earth. So, although our bodies are scattered all over the place in RL, our minds visit this place which is 3 million years in the future.


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 104

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

I would like to take this oppurtunity to point out that you are both quiet mad.


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 105

[...]

*adds a spinning bow-tie to Rimmer's penguin suit*


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 106

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

I brought this on myself...


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 107

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

*runs and puts a filter over the air vents. then seals it*


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 108

[...]

*drops out of vents with style and looks around, spraying a few things 'mine'...*

*explores*

*finds a few bullets and shells*

*grabs them and slides into corridor and away*

#Got my-self some shiny things... Wooooaaaaarrrghhhh!


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 109

[...]

*last post but via door*


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 110

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

*puts a laser bolt through Cat's hair style starting a very, very, very ,very hot fire centered around Cat's head*


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 111

[...]

*puts out fire, adjusts hair, punches Thamian then disappears with shiny things*


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 112

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

*sprays air freshener around, seals the door and has a quiet chuckle as he notices that the shiny things Cat took were Cs/H2O bullets*


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 113

[...]


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 114

[...]


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 115

Ace Rimmer [pretending]


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 116

[...]


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 117

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

Its Ceasium needle bullets. Within the bullet you have a needle tipped with ceasium and a plastic pocket of water. And if you have any idea how powerful the reaction between ceasium and water is........


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 118

[...]


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 119

Commander Xerxes Thamian Meridian

You nicked them. And be careful with them. Otherwise i won't even have to bullet the trigger to blow you up.


Thamian's 'Barrack'

Post 120

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

Wait a minute... Didn't the cat hide the bullets on Starbug?
*The ships shakes and a deep rumbling is heard from the main hangar area, the next moment the fire alarm sounds across the whole ship*
Smeg...
*runs off*


Key: Complain about this post