A Conversation for The h2g2 Fools' Guild

The Lord High Fool's Office

Post 281

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

part(bit amended) is now on my p/space

glonking snorks rulesmiley - ok

Post 282

U218534

Feel free to do what you want with the page and this thread smiley - tongueout They're yours now.

Post 283

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I do not know how to thank you Joe, apart from THANK YOU, I will not count them as mine, but say! on a long term loan.

I must prepare before entering The Bouncy Normo Memorial Fridge thread, that will be the class one for stupiditysmiley - winkeye

Post 284

who needs April 1st....
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/aprilfool/

Post 285

lord Joe, question please, re- I want to be a fool, is there a list of "U" numbers/members anywhere, so that I can keep a record etc..thanks

Post 286

U218534

Glibber? All the people that want to be Fools, should be Fools... and the people who ARE Fools are on the most foolish list of Fools, on the page of the Guild of Fools. Unless they stole my potato.

Post 287

smiley - runto hunt for stolen spudsmiley - ermany distinguishing marks, tattoos etc, last known whereabouts

Post 288

U218534

It has trillions of eyes... and thinks it can glarble everywhere at the same time.

Post 289

that kinda narrows it down a bitsmiley - runsmiley - runthe hunt is on

Post 290

my L.H.F or Joe for short, from list on A2080054, membership is now 25, I is keeping a register

Post 291

PS- found a sausage that impersonates tatties(not the same though is it)

Post 292

there is a potato shortage on, all potato's have gone to ground, search on hold for time being

Post 293

U218534

smiley - yikes

No potatoes???

Post 294

yep, they kept saying it was an opticians, but they we not fooling me!!!

Post 295

in the form of recruiting, the pirate day has been spread around hootoo, hope for lots of supportsmiley - laugh

Post 296

I now know why I'm finding it hard to get these fools guild threads catagorised.not enough foolish stuff going around

fools unite your unwisdom is needed

Post 297

bananananananana's

http://www.rathergood.com/bananas/

Post 298

smiley - coolice cool babe

http://www.toilette-humor.com/beer-or-women.html

Post 299

if time started to go in reverse! would we spell Ecnarf like that??

Post 300

If a fool and his money are soon parted ???how come Mr Blair and Mr Bush are still rich

answers, on the reverse side of a pinhead please

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more