Since World War Two, the same family-run garage has delivered repairs, services and MOT tests for the motorists of the North West of England.
As the old slogan said, it's good to 'let the train take the strain' but for a wheelchair user (and other disabled people too) there are some extra things that need bearing in mind.
Newest Edited Entries
- Travelling by Train in the UK - a Wheelchair User's Perspective25th November 2014
- East Motors - 75 Years of Service24th November 2014
- Hats in Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor17th November 2014
- Doctor Who Enemies: The Rani19th November 2014
- Irish High Crosses14th November 2014
- 'Pipes of Peace' - the Music Video11th November 2014
- Blasphemy in New Jersey: Robert Ingersoll and the Atheist Tent Revival3rd November 2014
- The Freedom to Insult Politicians: Eugene V Debs and the Sedition Act3rd November 2014
- 'The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms' - the Film27th October 2014
- Algol - the Demon Star2nd November 2014
The h2g2 Post is back with a vengeance: we've got it all. Beauty, creativity, amusement, excitement, adventure, really wild things. What you find may surprise you. What are you waiting for?
Posted to: Cravings
Posted to: ON being obedient and doing what I'm told...
Posted to: NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 27 - How Much?
2 Minutes Ago
Posted to: 2014 NaJoPoMo Journal: Freebie Film Tips #2
8 Minutes Ago
Posted to: Things you can do when you're grown up
11 Minutes Ago
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."