This Entry describes the longest of the trails around Howth in Ireland - the Purple Cliff Walk Trail 2D which is known as the Bog of Frogs Loop.
Antz was the first computer animated film produced by DreamWorks/PDI and was only the second computer animated film that had ever been made, after Disney Pixar's Toy Story.
Newest Edited Entries
- Howth Cliff Walk and the Bog of Frogs17th October 2016
- 'Antz' - the Film17th October 2016
- Yarn Bombing the Revolution: Tricoteuses and Phrygian Caps11th October 2016
- 'Live at the BBC' - the Album11th October 2016
- Dark Nebulae8th October 2016
- 'Westminster Mass' - a Musical Work by Roxanna Panufnik11th October 2016
- Chicken and Mushroom Pasta with Tomato and Rosemary3rd October 2016
- The Culture Novels of Iain M Banks19th October 2016
- The Tootsie Roll Battle and the Chosin Few26th September 2016
- Main Organs of the United Nations26th September 2016
What are we looking at this week? An exuberantly outrageous bird. A giant octopus in London traffic. Some caves with a violent history. A fox that turned up in a dream. . .and then on the road. A ghostly piano player. All this, plus cinema you might want to see, junk food you won't believe, a joke you probably wish we hadn't told, and much, much more. You won't want to miss this issue of the h2g2 Post!
From: h2g2 Announcements
40 Minutes Ago
Posted to: Subbing Beatles in Hamburg
From: Blue Meanies
2 Hours Ago
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."