The story you are about to read is true – at least, as true as the
archaeologists and forensic experts can make it. Read on for the crime
of the millennium – not this millennium, the second millennium BCE.
Author: Dmitri Gheorgheni
Congratulations to Bluebottle - 300 solo Edited Entries is not only a
personal best but also an h2g2 record! Here's London as seen by The
Newest Edited Entries
- Doctor Who's Guide to London Landmarks20th April 2015
- Death on The Nile, 1155 BCE20th April 2015
- The Ultimate Disney Classic Animated Film Guide: 1990-199913th April 2015
- Abraham Lincoln, Indian Fighter: A Future President in the Black Hawk War13th April 2015
- Grim's Ditch from Hampshire to Middlesex7th April 2015
- From the Horse's Mouth: Homestead and Carnegie from Primary Sources7th April 2015
- The Aelric Books of Richard Blake30th March 2015
- Andrew Carnegie: Steel, Money and Culture30th March 2015
- Vega - the Summer Sapphire Star5th April 2015
- Solent Coasts Cycle Challenge23rd March 2015
The h2g2 Post's photographers, artists, researchers and writers are everywhere, bringing you wonders from around the world, past and present. Join them as they explore the world we live in! You'll laugh, reflect, and be astounded.
From: Peer Review
45 Minutes Ago
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."