h2g2 Post 12.02.04

3 Conversations


Posted: 12th February 2004

Editorial

It is nearly St Valentine's Day and the Post has gone all mushy.

Yes, we managed to persuade some of our friends to open their hearts and write messages for their loved ones - albeit, in some cases, anonymously.

As the site has been experiencing a few difficulties today and this edition of The Post is extremely late, this is only a very short editorial. We would, however, like to point out the welcome return of Demon Drawer with his 42nd issue of 45 words and the imminent arrival of The Post's newest member - the wonderful Enid the Enigmatic Agony Aunt who has agreed to step in for her late-lamented sister. In the first instance any problems you would like to raise with Enid should be sent care of The Post Office.

ShazzPRME

Banner by Wotchit

 
CARTOONS
 
 
REGULARS
 
 

  • QED

  • Startling Star Trek Stalwarts

FEATURES
 
 

  • Mote

  • Pinniped in romantic mood

FICTION
 
 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 
Banner by Wotchit
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2035784

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more