Spanner Grrl Space
I support labelling
If people were medicines, this would be the warning on my bottle:
- student in New Zealand
- involved in left wing activism around social and political issues
- incredibly argumentative, especially about rugby and politics
- hyper senstive to perceived bigotry (you know, racism, sexism, homophobia,etc) but won't mean offence by pointing it out, unless you meant gross offence in the first place
I took some stuff out that used to be here - it can now be accessed here : Activism of Late
- Church of the True Brownie - the only religion that will last out the new millenium - currently undergoing Revival Brownielullia!
- Church of the True Weevil - the only religion that would survive a nuclear holocaust
- The h2g2 POST - keep up-to-date
- I.C.A.R.U.S - the ever growing catalogue of human stupidity.
- icq on h2g2 - find everyone else's numbers
- Mahir Cagri on h2g2 - graciously brought to us all by Slug
- The Tibetan Greenhouse Dugout - thanks to John-the-gardener and his trusty band of greenhouse keepers
- Who's Online (see who's logged on to H2G2 right now)
- Fightback - a leftwing student activist group
- The Hunger Site - help feed the starving with the click of a button.
- Email Activism - one of the simplest forms of activism available.
- NZ MP's Email Addresses - heh heh heh
- Waihopai Words - ensure on-going Secret Service surveillance.
- Miriam's AUSA International Affairs Officer homepage
- The Ivory Tower - what's really going on at the University of Auckland
- Aotearoa/NZ APEC Monitoring Group
- Free East Timor site
- Jay's Student Activism Links
- One Network News - the highest rating news in NZ (tv3, the competitor, whose news is more leftwing, haven't really got a website yet)
- Newsroom (NZ)
- Scoop (the Newsroom people had a little fight and one of them took the server) - check out On The Left, on the Auckland page, written by a friend of mine (even if he is in the Labour Party)
- Dancing Ermine - a very busy weasel
- Daniel PR (ACE) - Ace, h2g2 POSTer, and CotTB acolyte
- Glaws - fellow rugby fanatic
- Haze - god of odd things
- Icarus - founder of the movement
- J Murphy - newish but boy does he get around already
- JamesB - kiwi adventurer extraordinaire
- John-the-gardener - builder of Tibetan Greenhouse Dugouts
- Opinionated Lurcher - of great lurking fame
- Looneytunes>> & PP - instigator of the notorious horoscopes
- Mustapha - or is he?
- Ormondroyd - started life in Shipley(but don't hold it against him)
- TraKter Pilot - fellow comrade
- Zed - sender of sunbeams
- ffmike - fellow revolutionary
- AC-1D - oooohhhh - shiny lines
- dAzEd - pasta fan
- Jazzman - a bear of very large heart
- Johnny the Red - my first convert
- Slug - on a well deserved holiday? still?
- trefusis - the other other human guinea pig in the kiwi h2g2 flat experiment (along with mr the red, above)
- Bruce's GuideML Clinic
- Pastey's How2H2G2 (which is apparently being rejuvenated)
- MadMunk, the Great Problemsolver ,
- Pastey, the Other Great Problemsolver
- icq # 53056259
- email me
Just in case you actually wanted to know.
Currently inactive - go bug them to make them feel bad ;-)
So you're new to things and you're confused. Or you've been around for a while and you're still confused (like me and many others). These links are to helpful pages and researchers who will let you in on the open secrets that power h2g2.
Updated page and installed counter 20th November 1999
I've left my Old User Page up, so that people can still access all my old links, which were particularly focused on student activism.
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Heyhey!||Dec 18, 2013|
|Church of the True Weevil||Aug 30, 2002|
|being back and...||May 7, 2002|
|Missing researcher||Feb 24, 2002|
|Wow I'm a lucky monkfish||Oct 1, 2001|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|Ref Res.d list||Oct 23, 1999||Oct 25, 2009|
|Art Painting||Sep 17, 1999||May 19, 2008|
|Pure Socialism = SCUD Missiles||Apr 22, 2000||Jan 17, 2007|
|Stu Dent, Polly Tikis||Jan 24, 2000||Jun 20, 2005|
|I have but one thing to say||Apr 11, 2000||Mar 4, 2005|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- This user has not written any Edited Entries.
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Spanner has no Friends
This user has no Bookmarks