To Whom it May Concern:
Greetings. I am Icarus, and this is my user page. This seems a relatively straightforward observation, but you'd be amazed at the things some people miss. Or perhaps you wouldn't. I don't know much about these things. In any case, here it is, and make of it what you will. And now onto the seemingly obligitory "who is this person?" bit: I am currently a Culinary Arts major at Grand Rapids Community College 1 and am enjoying it very much.
Things I've Joined
- Frink's Drinks, the official homepage of H2G2's softball team, the Rambling Misfits.
- The Church of the True Brownie. Thou shalt partake of the brownie.
- Mayor Fenchurch M. Mercury's Cabinet as the Minister of Anti-Stupid.
- The Blackfield Church Group (which, incidentally, doesn't exist)
- The Gam Room Storytellers. Creators of the most irrational, confusing, mixed-up, logic-abusing, insane, and entertaining story 2in, if not the world, at least h2g2.
- The University of Life, which doesn't have nearly enough people writing things for it.3
Department of It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat. "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Useless Fact, Trivia, or Piece of Information: Until the seventeenth century, dinner knives had pointed ends and were used to spear food. The rounded ends are a direct result of Cardinal Richelieu.4
Currently Reading: The Hyperion series by Dan Simmons.
Previously Reading: The Last Continent by Terry Pratchett.
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Tecnicallity||Mar 12, 2002|
|ICARUS RebornR||Feb 23, 2002|
|All things culinary.||Dec 2, 2000|
|Look out for the sun!!!||Nov 29, 2000|
|MINISTRY OF JELLY!||Oct 28, 2000|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|Radio Show||Oct 7, 1999||Aug 22, 2009|
|Radio Show||Oct 5, 1999||Sep 7, 2008|
|Flight Sims||Sep 21, 1999||Apr 19, 2007|
|Basil - to tear, or to chop?||Jan 17, 2001||Feb 13, 2006|
|Spork??!!||May 30, 2001||Nov 17, 2004|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- How to Use Herbs and Spices in Cooking
- Evil from a Western Perspective
- Things That Make Your Skin Crawl
- Project:Culinary Equipment:The Uniform
- Project: Culinary Equipment
- Evil (and subsequent redeeming features there
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Icarus has no Friends
Icarus has no Followers
This user has no Bookmarks