A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Radio Show

Post 1

Icarus

Does anyone know where I can accquire the complete Hitchhiker's Radio series on tape or CD? Do they sell them somewhere?

Radio Show

Post 2

Icarus

For some bizzare reason, there's two of these. If this irritates anyone, I just think you should know it's not my fault.

Radio Show

Post 3

Wick

Well, I believe the script is available, but not sure about the actual audio. Have you looked on Amazon?

Radio Show

Post 4

Bruce

The original radio series are available on 2 3CD sets some details here http://www.douglasadams.com/cgi-bin/mboard/general/thread.cgi?87,1

They're readily available in Australia & (I believe the UK) from the ABC & BBC respectively.

;^)#

Radio Show

Post 5

Icarus

I've already got the scripts. That's the main reason I want the audio. And I'm in the U.S., which is probably the main reason I'm having such a problem.

Radio Show

Post 6

Bruce

I believe that amazon.coms Uk site has them - maybe you should check the US amazon.com

;^)#

Radio Show

Post 7

Icarus

I did that. They don't have it/them. Why is this so difficult? Can I get a UK site to ship it to me?

Radio Show

Post 8

Eveneye--Eegogee--Julzes

Oh, I'm sure a UK site will ship it to you.

Radio Show

Post 9

Christopher

smiley - laugh Poor guy. 10 years is a long time to wait for a response.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more