Well, it still looks like a Pier....
Something smells fishy amid the darkness and the shadows of ice-clad beams.
Yeah, it's a seal, obviously. Anyone remember me around here? Sheesh...
...Actually this page suddenly doesn't look too bad in Alabaster
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Spence Broughton||Sep 16, 2012|
|Message to Volunteer - Pinniped||Aug 4, 2012|
|Sniff, sniff ....||Mar 4, 2012|
|Back on board||Nov 18, 2011|
|Subbing Blast Furnace Explosion||Jul 25, 2011|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|31 is the least lonely number for Hyp4Prez||No Posting||Dec 31, 2018|
|A87911607 - Having a Wales of a time||No Posting||Jun 23, 2018|
|A87911625 - Prisoner Fallout||No Posting||Jun 19, 2018|
|A87911616 - Systemic Universe / 2 Worlds Exchange||No Posting||Jun 19, 2018|
|A87911643 - Life, don't talk to me about life...||No Posting||Jun 5, 2018|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- The Queen Victoria Blast Furnace Explosion, 1975
- Ray Bradbury's 'Fahrenheit 451'
- Spence Broughton - a Famous Corpse
- Henry Bessemer and the Development of Bulk Steelmaking
- Gainsthorpe - A Medieval Village
- Project Aura: Are You Sitting Comfortably?
- Project Aura – Are You Sitting Comfortably?
- Introducing the Showcase
- Saving the Best for Last Competition: Be Care
- The World Turns Again
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Also ran 1
- Ancient Brit
- Blue Bird
- Blue-Eyed BiPedal BookWorm from Betelgeuse (aka B4[insertpunhere])