A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18841

Cheerful Dragon

Lots to blame 2legs for today.

1. My Samsung tablet wouldn't connect to wi-fi, so it had to go back for repair. They got my address wrong when they sent me the packaging and paperwork so I could return it to them. I corrected the address on the paperwork, but they still sent the repaired tablet to the wrong address. I blame 2legs.

2. I got my tablet back today and I still haven't got it back to the way it was. I blame 2legs.

3. There was something else that I wanted to blame him for, but I've forgotten what it was so I'll blame 2legs for my lapse of memory.

Post 18842

loonycat - run out of fizz

Been absent a while so I should have a list smiley - laugh

I blame 2legs for never ending supplies of festive goodies smiley - choc the dismal weather and snoring OH smiley - cross

Post 18843

Cheerful Dragon

I blame 2legs for my optic neuritis.

Post 18844

coelacanth

I blame 2legs for the fact that the 2015 Clangers is narrated by Michael Palin in the UK, but William Shatner in the USA! I bet he's brilliant!
smiley - bluefish

Post 18845

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I blame 2legs for my logging into Hootoo for the first time in months *and* I blame him for my resurrecting this thread just so I could blame him for the first thing.

I also blame 2legs for my being the first Researcher to think of posting in this thread today.

Post 18846

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I blame 2legs for bringing old friends out of the woods and back to h2g2. Wait, that's a good thing! I blame 2legs for confusion.

smiley - towel

Post 18847

You can call me TC

I'm not blaming 2legs for anything on his wedding day.

Post 18848

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2Legs for finding romance, love songs and love stories to be exceedingly boring.

Post 18849

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for the fact I must go back to work tomorrow. smiley - sadface

I'd rather be at casa 2legs and eat smiley - crisps and smiley - choc

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18850

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

buckets of eels.I blame 2legs for . . .

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18851

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for my inability to think of new puns to add to the pun thread.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18852

I blame 2legs, and levothyroxin, and prednisolone and no testosterone or growth hormone, for my inability to think, my heart palpitations and my muscle weakness and pain, and for the huge amoutn of sausages I cooked this morning smiley - droolsmiley - hotdog

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18853

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs that I can't buy my airfare for next summer right now! And, if I could buy it now, I would probably blame him if the price went down at all afterwards, so the poor guy just can't catch a break smiley - winkeye

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18854

I blame 2legs for fabulusly good night's sleep, and for waking with sore/throat/infection/headache, and for accute decompensation, and for high dose steroids to avoid adrenal crisis, and for meds that make me more ill than well, and for averting disaster and hospitalisation smiley - zensmiley - scientist
I also blame 1 2legs for the totally 'oh well' attitude that is all I'm able to raise in reponse anymore, to a potential hospitlisation and life-treatening medical crissis smiley - erm sausages and steroids fixed me this time smiley - laughfor now smiley - yikes

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18855

ITIWBS

I blame 2legs for finding out that the General Sherman tree in Yosemite is not the oldest tree in the world after all, that there are at least two yew trees in the UK, one in Wales, one in Scotland, that are older.

smiley - ermsmiley - evilgrin But the General Sherman tree is still the biggest! smiley - biggrin

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18856

come on... the trees could just be lieing about their age... heck I keep telling the girl at the Drs when I go, and confirm my DOB..... that my birth year is 1996 smiley - laugh I sometimes even get a laugh from her smiley - snork

I blame 2legs for Drs who won't do anything, and who won't listen, and for medication that makes me so ill I virtually lose the aiblity to walk and have to sleep all day until their afect wears off a bit smiley - huh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18857

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for my very dry skin on my feet and for my very thick nails and nail fungus. My skin is so dry and thick and it looks like flaky pastry. I think I am turning into a snake.smiley - yikes

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18858

ITIWBS

I blame two legs for the fact that calluses on the soles of my feet are crumbling away in granules.

Later today I'll soak them for at least half an hour in epsom salts solution and give a good rub down with a dry wash cloth.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18859

Exfoliate! - with something suitably course... I find my wooden foot file works well, if I've used the metal one first, if its got that bad to start.... then moisturise well... and repeat again the next day if needed smiley - zen

I blame 2legs for heart palpitations, hot flushes, sweating, muscle spasms, muscle pain, muscle cramp, muscle weakness, brain fog and cognative difficulities, and for the drugs that cause all of the above smiley - grr

I also blame 2legs for a fabulus evening out last night, with some random people W and I met online smiley - whistlesmiley - handcuffs

Blame 2legs here:

Post 18860

logicus tracticus philosophicus

blame 2legs for Trump....and thats not the verb but the "man" in inverted commas as hes one in name only...

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more