A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9901

eloisa

They are mainly pictures of beach scenes. I don't do beaches!

One of the postmen round here is a blithering idiot, the rest are ok.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9902

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

I blame 2legs for stiff neck muscles and happy fishes. The two blames are relatively unrelated, except that I'm the link as I am doing the blaming thanks to being in pain from one and enjoying the other...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9903

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for pink panties not black thongs being the current favour of recent times smiley - blushsmiley - ermsmiley - whistle
I also blame 2legs for my black leather boots all two pairs being so highly polished this morning after a quadruple cleaning polishing session involving Nicwax liquid cleaner/rejuvinator, strange fancy boot spray on stuff, peculiar black polish 'pad' thing, and a good ole fashioned tin of traditional black boot/shoe Kiwi polish to finish it off smiley - smiley

I also blame 2legs for the flying brass button monkeys outise the shops and their cricketing exploits with the fundimental space time conservative estimation agogo society.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9904

Who no's ? ........... Not me!!

2legs, it seem as though you have had a very busy life!!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9905

the_jon_m - bluesman of the parish

I blame 2legs for the woman in the post office not putting the corrct stampage on a set of job apps

I blame 2legs for the packgae then being 6p short

I blame 2legs for the sorting office staff deciding that instead of sending it 2nd class, they'd leave it in a dark hole for 3 months

I blame 2legs for me feeling that I'm not even worth a rejection letter from the jobs

I also blame 2legs for the post office charging me £1 handlign charge for the privalage of them being petter minded nazis and trying to screw up my job prospects to repair the whole in their pension fund

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9906

I blame 2legs for my overwhelning desire and need to buy some more new shirts, socks panties and knickers. smiley - blush

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9907

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

I blame 2legs for this morning's heavy snow preventing me from going to Wrexham.

Then when it was too late to go the sun came out.
What a gyp 2legs.smiley - cross
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9908

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

What's the difference between 'panties' and 'knickers', 2 legssmiley - erm (Except, I like the sound of 'panties' better; 'knickers' is rather too 'schoolgirlish' smiley - 2cents

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9909

In my smiley - book there are various forms of undergarments....
'knickers' is when I use it a 'broad' term, meaning 'undergarments', so can cover a wide-range of such items, E.g., briefs, Thongs, pants, slips etc... Can I guess be either female or male under garments, but probably heading more towards what one might term 'normal mens' underwear/garments.
Panties... Very definately items of femal undergarments, and useually as much about their appearance/style/feel as aabout their usefulness/fitfulness for purpose... Far more... 'fancy'.... 'pretty'.... smiley - blush

I blame 2legs for the dust in teh sets of drawers I just clenaed out smiley - yuk
*cought*
I also blame 2legs for my inability to decide between special fried rice or singapore noodles for dinner smiley - ermsmiley - chicksmiley - bunnysmiley - friedeggsmiley - burgersmiley - corncob
I also blame 2legs for pink lacy panties.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9910

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for unpolished leather boots and cough.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9911

lostmonalisa

that cough should be polished. 2legs, get on that.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9912

I blame 2legs for my not being there to polish DQs boots smiley - grovel

I also blame 2legs for the chinese I just ocoked and ate smiley - drool

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9913

lostmonalisa

you could polish my boots, 2legs... i'd make it worth your while.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9914

I'll polish anyones boots if they command me to do it smiley - grovelsmiley - handcuffssmiley - angel

I blame 2legs for the boringness of things today smiley - yawn

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9915

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for even more cough, tiredness and for Lynx smiley - cat and smiley - chocsmiley - cat occupying my bed and thus preventing me from smiley - zzz

smiley - dragonsmiley - yawnsmiley - sleepy

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9916

I blame 2legs for last night's past bake smiley - drool and Baileys Cheesecake smiley - droolsmiley - cheers 2legs!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9917

Stayed home from w*rk today due to my never ending "cough and company". Nothing to watch on the telly and nobody picks up any watchable DVDs for me smiley - sadface

...and we all know who is to blame for all that...

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9918

I blame 2legs for iPlayer and card games and tetris...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9919

Who no's ? ........... Not me!!

i blame 2leg for not being able to solve this simple puzzle iv got

Blame 2legs here:

Post 9920

I blame 2legs for the answer being 42 or a derivative thereof.

And for misspelling of 'know'.

Key: Complain about this post

Blame 2legs here:

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more