A Conversation for Ask h2g2

How long is your hair?

Post 1

a visitor to planet earth

I have just had a number 1 haircut. It is about as short as you can get without shaving your head, I think.

How long is your hair?

Post 2

Kat - From H2G2

Oh an army buzz cut! Lovely, hey you know if you run your hands through it it might feel like baby rat and that's lovely.

My hair is just to my shoulders.

How long is your hair?

Post 3

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

My hair is about 3 inches below my shoulders. smiley - smiley

How long is your hair?

Post 4

Captain Kebab

Number 2. Actually, it's grown out a bit and is probably about a 3 and a half, but I'll buzz it back down to 2 in a week or so.

How long is your hair?

Post 5

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Hair... smiley - huh Ah yes, I remember that stuff smiley - tongueout

How long is your hair?

Post 6

xyroth

Yuo unfortunate folically challenged people. smiley - winkeye

mine is waist length and funny colours as well.

see http://www.xyroth-enterprises.co.uk/xyrphoto.htm for examples.

How long is your hair?

Post 7

Flying Betty- Now with added nickname tag!

Ha! I have you beaten in length, if not in funny colors. Mine's a few inches past my waist, usually hits my butt and flips out a little.

How long is your hair?

Post 8

Lady in a tree

I've just measured my hair - you all got me curious.

It is 24.5 inches long!! smiley - yikes

*thinks* time for a trim?

How long is your hair?

Post 9

Serephina

Just below chin length .

How long is your hair?

Post 10

serenity

at the moment its about collar length with a fringe.

my lifelong dream is to have it down to my bum, but it never grows further than my shoulder bladessmiley - wah

helensmiley - rose

How long is your hair?

Post 11

weberquetzal

Just about on my shoulders but the curls are a bit deceptive so it's a bit longer!

smiley - biggrin

How long is your hair?

Post 12

daraline, keeper of unusual rats and deranged hamsters

jaw length with cute almost fringey bits, and reddish black, which is odd cos the label on the bottle did say violet...

xxsmiley - peacedove

How long is your hair?

Post 13

Saturnine

29cm! smiley - wow I didn't realise mine was so long.

Oh, and it's blonde. But with ginger ends.

Permanent hairdye really IS permanent. smiley - winkeye

How long is your hair?

Post 14

Saturnine

Oh, and my fringe is about 7cm long. Needs trimming soon. smiley - ok

How long is your hair?

Post 15

tanzen

Hmm...somwhere between where your shoulders start and your shoulderblades end...does that make sense smiley - huh?

...of course it's "wavy", so it'd probably be longer if I straightened it. smiley - smiley

I haven't cut my hair for almost 2 years...the last time it was cut it was just under my ears...so I'm hoping by the end of next year it'll be down to my waist...of course, my aim is to never cut it again (with the exception of the occassional end-trimming, naturally smiley - biggrin!)

How long is your hair?

Post 16

I had my hair cut yesterday. The bare blade shorter than number 1. It's a fine stubble.

How long is your hair?

Post 17

Haylle (Nyssabird) ? mg to recovery

Mine's half-way down my back..had several inches hacked off recently because I couldn't deal with it. smiley - shrug I'm morally opposed to bangs/fringe smiley - run.

What I'm truly proud of is my little girl's hair - in her nearly 4 years (smiley - yikes) it has never been cut, and it hangs in loose curls..obnoxiously beautiful loose curls in a light brown color. OF course, even with its length, it still manages to wiggle out of every braid I give her in about 30 nanoseconds smiley - crosssmiley - silly. What a timeline of events both amazing and heart-wrenching her hair is. smiley - smiley

How long is your hair?

Post 18

Zantic - Who is this woman??

In a pony tail it's halfway down my back. I got it cut to just about ear level two years ago, but never again (cold neck)and then kept it just over shoulder length for a year, feather cut. I'm trying to get it back to below bum lenght even though I now remember WHY I got it cut (sore arms).
It's also a rather nice shade of red at the moment (though needing to be redone - roots about an inch. Not obvious, being dishwater blonde has it's advantages)

Zantic smiley - dragon

How long is your hair?

Post 19

Shaved my fine stubble off this afternoon. My head is now completely bald. A new experience for me. It cost me £6 to have my hair cut at the barbers but it would be cheaper to shave it with a razor twice a week. Its ok to have a hairless head now, but I dont think i will shave it in the winter, too cold, I will let it grow back then.

How long is your hair?

Post 20

neri_aracro

mine's sort of jawline length though I style it away from my face.

Key: Complain about this post