Welcome to the Personal Space of Researcher Captain Kebab
This is the Personal Space of Researcher Captain Kebab. Unfortunately Captain Kebab doesn't seem to have found the time to write anything by way of an introduction yet, but hopefully that will soon change. By the way, if you've become a member but haven't yet written an Introduction to your Personal Space, then this is what your Space looks like to visitors (and, in the same way that you can't leave a message here for this Researcher, others won't be able to leave messages for you on your Space). You can change this by clicking on the 'My Space' button, going to your Space, clicking on the 'Edit Page' button, and entering your own Introduction - it's highly recommended!
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Drive-by posting...||Dec 20, 2012|
|Hi Cap'n!||Dec 6, 2011|
|Introduction||Apr 26, 2009|
|Happy birthday Captain Kebab!||Apr 26, 2005|
|Hi Captain Kebab!||Jul 31, 2004|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|A new career path?||No Posting||Mar 23, 2019|
|Been a long time...||No Posting||Feb 12, 2019|
|Generic 1970's blonde badger woman||No Posting||Jan 29, 2019|
|Wow...||No Posting||Nov 4, 2018|
|July 11 again :-)||No Posting||Jul 11, 2018|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- The 1980s - Music
- The 1980s - Technology
- The 1980s - World Events
- The 1980s - Fashion
- The 1980s - Films and Television
- Bog Roll. Over, Under, Or Not At All?
- 1001% Xcentric
- Pappy-isms, or the wisdom of the aged
- 101 ways to tell that the public toilet you
- Ways of Making a Good Cup of Tea
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)
- Geoff Taylor - Gullible Chump
- h2g2 Community Photos
- Metal Chicken
- 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...
- Clem The Impaler (Techno yokel, and general luddite)
- Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday
- Just Bob aka Robert Thompson, plugging my film blog cinemainferno-blog.blogspot.co.uk