A Conversation for Ask h2g2

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 21

Kerr_Avon - hunting stray apostrophes and gutting poorly parsed sentences

Sally Traffic, Lynne Bowles, err, just most female Radio 2 presenters really.

And another vote here for Sean Bean too.

smiley - ale

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 22

Genie

smiley - bigeyes

Cat Deeley......

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 23

Sho - employed again!

Perhaps this would be a good time to invite anyone who wants to join us over at the drool thread? we even have a smiley! http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F42604?thread=139168&latest=1 anyway, back to the topic on hand... do they have to be living? Richard Burton makes my knees wobbly.

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 24

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

For me it has to be Michael Wincott (he was the bad guy in The Crow by the way...) - his gravelly voice makes me go all squiggly inside. smiley - blush

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 25

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Are we only restricted to one?smiley - erm

Ben Browdersmiley - drool

Patrick Stewart

Alan Titchmarsh

Terry Wogan

John Cleese {when he's speaking Russian}

Adrian Paul

Eartha Kitt

Marilyn Monroe

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 26

Glottis

Penelope Cruz

The singer from The Cardigans, not that i've ever heard her actually talking.

erm ,can't think of anymore at the moment.

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 27

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Charlotte Green, even the thought, and the act of writting her name here, makes my knees weaken a little... I've a CD put together of her various utterences from radio four smiley - erm But I probably shouldn't mention that, not after the trubble my casette of Mr Ben's verbs got me into, I don't want to have to repeat that all over again smiley - erm

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 28

You can call me TC

More suggestions were made here:

F19585?thread=223452

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 29

Hoovooloo

Given the choice between hearing Penelope Cruz talk about sex, and listening to Vicki Butler-Henderson talking about cars...

Gimme a grievous case of VBH every time. smiley - drool

H.

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 30

Hoovooloo

Oh yeah, and I can't understand why none of the ladies here have yet mentioned Jean Reno. If I was a woman I think all it would take for me would be either his first line in "Nikita" ('Victor. Nettoyeur.'), or his first WORD in "Leon"/"The Professional" ('Bene').

If I could have any voice, his would be one of the ones on the list I'd be picking from...

H.

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 31

Sho - employed again!

mmmmmm Jean Reno smiley - drool

and not a huge celebrity, but Enrique Bunburry - singer with the Spanish rock group Heroes del Silencio - has a fab voice, which has a lot to do with his yummy Spanish accent. smiley - drool

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 32

parrferris

Is this thread about Aural Sex?smiley - winkeye Well, two of my favourites have already been mentioned, so I won't add to the votes for the lovely Charlotte, nor Vicki B-H.

As listeners to Broadcasting House will not need reminding, she might be about 180, but no-one can purr like Fenella Fielding...smiley - biggrin

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 33

Tefkat

kasese and Ballynac both beast me to it. Sean Connery and Stephen Fry.

Oh, and Christopher Lee. smiley - vampiresmiley - drool

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 34

Tefkat

There were a couple of presenters on Capital Radio in the 70s whose mere memory makes me go weak at the knees.

Dave Cash

Tommy Vance

And, oddly enough, Kenny Everett.

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 35

Witty Ditty

Yep - Jean Reno... ooh yeah smiley - drool

Harrison Ford smiley - drool - if only for the apparently ad-libbed line in Raiders...

'It's not the years, it's the mileage...'

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 36

Nire

Jeniffer Tilly - she of Bound, Liar Liar and er... Bride of Chucky. What a voice! Hubba-bubba.
Also another vote for Tommy Vance, even though I'm a bloke :> smiley - boing

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 37

Zucchini

Ooops, the above post was mine, I forgot that Nire's computer automatically logs him smiley - flustered
smiley - boing
BTW, Nire mentioned he liked the voice of Milla Jovovich...

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 38

Sho - employed again!

Oh Tommy Vance, I smiley - love his voice, but a real face for radio.

Mark Knopfler has a very sexy voice too.

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 39

Hoovooloo

OK, important message for Dr. Funderlik, Krispy, Peet and most especially 2legs - if you haven't already heard this week's News Quiz on Radio 4, make sure you either listen in tomorrow lunchtime (Saturday) for the repeat, or get it off the net.

The divine Ms. G is on top form, and 2legs will be able to add a clip of her dulcet tones saying "dirty bastard" to his collection smiley - laugh

H.

sexiest celebrity voice

Post 40

parrferris

smiley - cool

Key: Complain about this post