A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Petty Hates

Post 11301

You can call me TC

But please don't do it in public - I agree with Anthea.

Petty Hates

Post 11302

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

PHotD: The word 'sheeple'.

Petty Hates

Post 11303

Malabarista - now with added pony

I'm afraid I stand guilty as charged smiley - bigeyessmiley - towel - I constantly have nosebleeds, so a quick check beats dripping blood everywhere in public smiley - winkeye

Petty Hates

Post 11304

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

aww mala I'll forgive you!

it's not the quick look thats bad, it's the in depth exploration like you might find a map to treasure if only you stare long enough at the contents

Petty Hates

Post 11305

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Isn't looking at our excretions built into our DNA? Everyone does it and anyone who says they don't is a liar smiley - tongueout I do it all the time and I am not ashamed to admit it - in fact, when I had sinusitis I *had* to check what was coming out to see how the infection was doing.

My current PH is people who insist on putting stuff like 'lol' and 'roflmao' at the end of sentences that aren't even funny.

Petty Hates

Post 11306

Anna Siren- the heathen of the deep, according to iTunes...

12 year old idiots who think, nay, demand that cos I am 23 I should teach them the benefit of life, or whatever. I'm 23, the clue is in the age. I know nothing yet; you have parents. Go let them teach you! And she insists... no, child, you don't need to learn mistakes before you are ready to make them, but what is worse is you will not listen.

You ain't all that and a bag of chips, y'know.

Petty Hates

Post 11307

You can call me TC

Oh, Anna. Don't work yourself up about it. Just smile to yourself and let them learn by their own mistakes. It was ever thus.

Petty Hates

Post 11308

Oh, the kid'll learn in time, if she's even a she and even a kid- this is the internet smiley - smiley

PH: a seven hour bus journey ahead of me. Will have to skip lecture because yeah, seven hours on a bus. Pray it's cancelled.

PH 2: La Traviata is playing Vienna state opera in a week or two and so help me god I really wanna see it. I did want to go to the local theatre in Poland but then I extended my stay here and cancelled said ticket. If one wishes to be in Vienna for 7pm Thursday one must leave on Wednesday, esp if coming from seven hours away... so that's another lecture gone. Slawek will kill me.

PH 3: 19 DAYS AND SHE STILL HASN'T REPLIED AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH.

Petty Hates

Post 11309

The Groob

PH: MSN Hotmail

It's so slow now it's becoming unusable. I know they think they're probably being marketing geniuses and it will make people pay for the upgrade version, but personally I'm migrating to Google mail. Microsoft sucks.

Petty Hates

Post 11310

quotes

PH Rock bands who go 'unplugged' and don't bother exploiting the amazing potential of an acoustic guitar, and instead attempt to play thrash on it, to dismal effect.

Petty Hates

Post 11311

toybox

Ah, the 'unplugged' fallacy.

Petty Hates

Post 11312

PH: Wiki and argh, I posted this in the wrong thread orginally, dammit.

Petty Hates

Post 11313

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Being told where I can and cannot post as a researcher! smiley - cross

Petty Hates

Post 11314

Pit - ( Carpe Diem - Stay in Bed )

Love ,nobody who knows your laugh wants you to post anywhere.

smiley - loveblush

Petty Hates

Post 11315

Rod

lil, you post where you like. Anyone complains, send 'em to me.

Oh. Yessir.

Sorry Sir

(good luck everyone)

Petty Hates

Post 11316

Pit - ( Carpe Diem - Stay in Bed )

"Young Miss, a man´s gotta do what a man´s gotta do" (Gary Cooper)

When Ron has done send them to me.

Petty Hates

Post 11317

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Who's the posting Nazi, Lil? *rolls up sleeves* smiley - evilgrin

Petty Hates

Post 11318

smiley - yikes

No violence, please!

*hides under her Matt* smiley - lurk

Petty Hates

Post 11319

toybox

Lil: this is the Petty Hates thread. It is no place to hide under your Matt smiley - cross

Really. If we don't supervise you, next thing that will happen is you'll press buttons, 2legs will be blamed, and who knows what happens next smiley - brr

PH: sitting in an office when there is such a lovely sunshine outside smiley - wah

Petty Hates

Post 11320

So sowwy... *sniff*

*drags her Matt out* smiley - lurk

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more