A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Best song titles made funnier by replacing the word 'love' or 'heart' with the word 'knob'

Post 641

^Alleycat^ like anagrams?? follow me >>>>>

Knobhammer : Runrig smiley - yikes

Best song titles made funnier by replacing the word 'love' or 'heart' with the word 'knob'

Post 642

Trin Tragula

smiley - musicalnote Do you remember
Howeeow much
I knob you! smiley - musicalnote

Post 643

dasilva

It Must Be Knob - Madness

Post 644

Trin Tragula

You have placed a chill in my knob - Eurythmics

Post 645

Knob Don't Come Easy : Alarm >>>>>> lie !!

Knob Don't Live Here Anymore : Rose Royce >>>>>> true !!

Hi Trin smiley - smiley

Post 646

Trin Tragula

Hi there smiley - smiley Hi da Silva smiley - smiley Can't believe this thread has returned!

I can feel your knob beat

Post 647

Hot Knob Now? : Wonder Stuff

Post 648

dasilva

Knob is all around! smiley - winkeye

Post 649

I found another...

I just Don't have the Knob : Cliff Richard smiley - rofl

Best song titles made funnier by replacing any word in a Cliff Richard song with the word 'knob'

Post 650

Trin Tragula

*Scans area for Cliff Richard's lawyers*

Wired for knob

Mistletoe and knob

Bachelor knob

Best song titles made funnier by replacing any word in a Cliff Richard song with the word 'knob'

Post 651

smiley - rofl

A Knob in the Wilderness

Post 652

Trin Tragula

Better change it back again - my only thoughts there were getting more and more blasphemous!

Post 653

Know what you mean lol

Standing in the need of Knob : River City People

Post 654

dasilva

I Left My Knob In San Francisco smiley - wah

Post 655

Bye Bye Knob : Everleys smiley - wah

Never fear daSilva I found something to help

Knob Train : O'Jays
Bridge to your Knob : Wax

and last one

Knob is like a Violin : Ken Dodd (well they say the older the fiddle etc.)

Post 656

A Super Furry Animal

All you need is knob and money, by Knob And Money

Post 657

Hi Freddy, yes a large bank balance and a big..... heart go a long way smiley - smiley

I can't stop Knobbing you : Ray Charles

Post 658

A Super Furry Animal

Matters Of The Knob - Freur

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 659

dasilva

Knob on the Rocks

Post 660

Trin Tragula

smiley - musicalnote This old knob of mine, been broke a thousand times smiley - musicalnote

Key: Complain about this post