A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Best song titles made funnier by replacing the word 'love' or 'heart' with the word 'knob'

Post 581

Misty Angel.....missing in action

jimmy osmond...i'll be your long haired knober from liverpool. smiley - wahsmiley - laugh

Best song titles made funnier by replacing the word 'love' or 'heart' with the word 'knob'

Post 582

dasilva

Was waiting for you to come up with that one smiley - winkeye

Post 583

Andy

"knob""knob"changes every thingsmiley - laugh

Post 584

well i came up with it in the end smiley - biggrin

go west...what you wont do for knob

Post 585

dasilva

Not In Knob - Enrique smiley - yikes

Post 586

paul young knob of the common people smiley - whistle

Post 587

Researcher 220282

'Knob is a many splendid thing'

boasting songwriter me thinks smiley - whistle

Post 588

Detruitus

Probably illegal but..

Knob me knob my dog - Peter Shelley

Post 589

Detruitus

A few others which you've probably had..

Knob hurts - Nazareth
Knob comes in spurts - Richard Hell & the helldroids

Post 590

no commnet on those smiley - whistle even though they were funny smiley - laugh

pete cetera the glory of knob

level 42 lessons in knob

kylie knobbing days

the eagles the best of my knob

Post 591

Detruitus

I just can't stop knobbing you - Michael Jackson

Post 592

smiley - yikes kinda poor taste at the mo with that micheal jackson one me thinks smiley - whistle

here's a few ABBA ones

people need knob
my knob,my life (one for the boys that one smiley - laugh)
knoblight
lay all your knob on me
and the best one of theirs has to be!
knob aint easy...ahh how true smiley - rofl

Post 593

Detruitus

Its not exactly a good taste strand - butsmiley - sorry if you were offended I thought it was rather funny.
Try
I can't give you anything but my knob - Stylistics

Post 594

out_there

somethings gotten hold of my knob
cant remember who sung it.

Post 595

gene pitney sang that one i think.

no you did'nt offend me with the micheal one as i thought it was funny myself but others may find it offensive. smiley - smiley

Post 596

out_there

beatles, knob me knob me do.
Michael McDonald, knobstrings

Post 597

Detruitus

quit playing games with my knob - back street boys

Post 598

smiley - laugh

Post 599

out_there

BDP, knob's gonna get you.

Post 600

Detruitus

Beth by knob

Key: Complain about this post