A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Best song titles made funnier by replacing the word 'love' or 'heart' with the word 'knob'

Post 521

NEW SPACE OF HALO and WINGS (To hide the Horns and Spiked Tail)

EM i don`t get it the knob in question according to what was explained to me is a door handle..????

Best song titles made funnier by replacing the word 'love' or 'heart' with the word 'knob'

Post 522

UrsulaToad

Slightly irrelevant I know but . . .

It may be an urban myth but apparently the song "Diamonds are for Ever" was deliberatly written so that if you replaced the word "Diamond" for penis or any other suitable euphamism it would . . .have a slightly different meaning.

Ursula Toad (slipping quietly away into the corner blushing)

Post 523

SALAMANDAPALAGANDA 2006

And they called it puppy ---- just because were in our teens
Donny Osmond
or long haired ----er from liverpool
Jimmy Osmond
or ---- me for a reason
the Osmonds

Post 524

dasilva

Why Must I Be A Teenager In Knob? smiley - erm

Post 525

Misty Angel.....missing in action

smiley - laugh

Post 526

dasilva

What is Knob? (Baby, don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more)

Post 527

smiley - bigeyes that's a haddaway song ya know smiley - biggrin

Post 528

Andy

Young "knob`s"run freesmiley - laugh

Post 529

smiley - laugh

Post 530

wet wet wet...knob is all around smiley - rofl

Post 531

dasilva

Knob Me Tender, Knob Me True... (Dedicated to Kev, wherever you're playing this weekend mate smiley - cheers

Post 532

Joe Fish

Frankie says....... The Power of knob

smiley - blush

Post 533

Andy

Crazy little thing called "knob"

Post 534

Joe Fish

If you Knob somebody, set them free.

Post 535

Andy

in the name of"knob"
u2smiley - laugh

Post 536

robbie williams...let knob be your energy.

enrique...not in knob

the eagles...the best of my knob smiley - bigeyes

Post 537

dasilva

What Becomes of the Broken Knobbed?

Post 538

probably a trip to the knob hospital to get it fixed. smiley - whistle

Post 539

dasilva

I could wait till Z graduates, does his year's experience and transfers into the field...

Post 540

smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post